• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Famitsu Article on Smash, need translators if possible

Sariku

Smash Master
All it is is this weeks updates, or last weeks, or all months, whatevers, updates covered in the magazine. No Trans needed for that, but I do wonder how they got those behind the scenes screen shots...

Link looks so gay being footstooled by Zamus, lol.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
awesome, new screenshots galore.
I really like that whole fire level kirby's going through. reminds me a bit of race to the finish.

holy crap, it seems like fox has a new body slam move. I guess they aren't going to stay completely the same after all 0_0.

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
I really like that whole fire level kirby's going through. reminds me a bit of race to the finish.

holy crap, it seems like fox has a new body slam move. I guess they aren't going to stay completely the same after all 0_0.
I demand to know where you see this new body slam move.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225

Actually, if you notice, all three characters are floating devoid of gravity, most likely as they start fall into Coneria's atmosphere. Why they're able to fight freely in space and then float as they enter gravity is beyond me, lol ^^

OH.

The paragraph for those robots that emerge from the purple gas refers to them by a name or term. I can't find my kanji dictionary, but someone with one could translate that little tidbit and I'd imagine we'd have the official Japanese name for the things!

Gerakobittsu

Smash Cadet
I see a lock and a door on the right side of that Fire Level pic that Kirby is in on that last page. Could this mean that Adventure Mode will actually have a touch of action/adventure to it? (It kind of reminds me of the Paper Mario franchise door deal with all the keys and locks and whatnot...Not saying that Paper Mario is in, though.)

EDIT: Also, seems that either Yoshi's B or Grab is confirmed. Look at that pic where it seems he desires a taste of Kirby. Seemed pretty obvious, though...

EDIT 2: Also, about Fox's body slam move, it looks like his UpB-less fall from Melee...

GenG

Smash Lord
Fox is just "special falling" after doing a B+up or a air dodge.

Amazing screens, I loled at Zero Samus hopping on Link.

And wow at that Ike's down swipe.

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
Actually ANinyMouse may have something there.

They are entering the atmosphere. Maybe the free falling motion is because of that?
Not because Fox has just finished his UpB

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So, uh... does anybody mind if I like not translate this? It doesn't look like there is any new information for us to care about. It'll just be a waste of my time.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'd be willing to bet that it doesn't reveal any more about them then we already know.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Is it just me or are Japanese magazines are a graphic design cluster **** and a half? Seriously, that article is extremely tacky O_o.

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure a lot of Sheik players would like to see if Zelda's bio says anything about her being able/ not being able to shapeshift into Sheik.

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
I see a lock and a door on the right side of that Fire Level pic that Kirby is in on that last page. Could this mean that Adventure Mode will actually have a touch of action/adventure to it? (It kind of reminds me of the Paper Mario franchise door deal with all the keys and locks and whatnot...Not saying that Paper Mario is in, though.)

EDIT: Also, seems that either Yoshi's B or Grab is confirmed. Look at that pic where it seems he desires a taste of Kirby. Seemed pretty obvious, though...

EDIT 2: Also, about Fox's body slam move, it looks like his UpB-less fall from Melee...

Are you my long lost brother who I never met? I thought the same thing, all of it.

And awesome new pics. Seems they're exclusive/smash bros. website is not the only place with their own brawl pics. Poor Link, must be feeling pretty gay by having Zamus jump on him. It's times like these I wish I knew japanese.

(But not to be a wapanese :mad:)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
From what I read, the only "new" information that I could gather was that the sheep thingy is an ORIGINAL CHARACTER.

It is NOT from megaman. Sorry.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
I'm sure Link has no problem being jumped on by Zamus:laugh:
...Link's a pervert?

But honestly, in the second movie, everyone seemed to be beating up Link, execpt for Link who didn't get to beat up anyone! And whenever I see people showing off techs and stuff, they beat up on Link! Why the green hate? :confused:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
If they refer to the robots as "those who destroy order" or some such, then chances are there's absolutely nothing of interest here.

CoroCoro had the November 22nd + Wi-Fi confirmation, and THOSE scans might yeild other information, but I doubt Famitsu will be worth Panda's time, like he said. I know enough Japanese to get by, but honestly... like I said. Even if there was something of interest, it most likely would ammount to ambiguous terminology.

EDIT: Huh, you know, I thought that sheep really was from DK Jungle Beat.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
And they also refer to ZSS' pistol as the "Paralyzer." I dunno if that was common info though.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
For the bio of Zelda it says: as the last line: "This time she uses magic for cover". The rest is an introduction for her.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
The full Zelda bio says basically that she is weak physically, because she is a girl, but she uses magic for cover. Nothing new there, really.

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
...Link's a pervert?

But honestly, in the second movie, everyone seemed to be beating up Link, execpt for Link who didn't get to beat up anyone! And whenever I see people showing off techs and stuff, they beat up on Link! Why the green hate? :confused:
I'm guessing Sakurai wants everyone to forget about Link and make sure everyone knows Pit is the new pretty boy around here, since he parades him so much.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
but what if Link and Pit both make it to God Tier? God Tier War FTW! :laugh:

seriously though...they should stop hating on Link, hes been my main since 1999 and he will be until I die or lose my hands/hand mobility....

Top Bottom