• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FalcOWNAGE! - A Falcon demonstrational video

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
I'm not sure when to expect part two. Maybe a few weeks. Part one only took me two days to make. Well one to record and one to edit. :) And for verbal explanation as to how to do everything listed in the video, read my stickied strategy guide for Falcon. Anything that is not currently covered will be covered in 2.00 when it is finished. Until then, just be patient please. If you really need help with some of the techniques explained in the video, I don't mind a PM with questions on them.

Edit: Yeah, just wanted to say that you shouldn't quote me on the timeframe for the video. I'm trying to put it ahead of my guide in terms of priority but I'm also going to school, working, trying to develop my powerlifting career (lawl :laugh: ), get ranked in WC3 again (Used to be level 30 top 500 in the U.S. with over 2,000 games and KotG icon ftw), while getting better at Melee and making the new video/finishing up my guide while hanging out with my friends and girlfriend and driving my dad around since he has no license for 3 years (2x DUI ftw). I'll get it done as soon as I can.

Edit 2: All of this DI nonsense... Umm... The computer DI's everything in a very inhuman way. I've seen a level 9 Falco get Fsmashed by a level 9 Ness at like 130%. He DIed into the ground teched it. He just... Gets Fsmashed... And techs in place. He didn't move a single inch. It was sweet. But yeah, the combo works. Ask Cunning to play Tapion again to see it in action. :)

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
Account name = AngeloBangelo.
If you ever catch me on AIM, send me an IM and get on B.net.
If you're half as good at WC3 as you are at Melee, we should get to like level 20 before we start losing games.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Nice. I've seen alot of aciton from C. Falcon but the video was quite impressive. Nice.

I play Dota from time to time but not too often. I'm about average and sometimes I do well but not often...

Tapion013

Smash Lord
AngeloBangelo said:
Account name = AngeloBangelo.
If you ever catch me on AIM, send me an IM and get on B.net.
If you're half as good at WC3 as you are at Melee, we should get to like level 20 before we start losing games.
I'm on like 500X more than you. How about you IM me?

ChaosKnightXD

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting better at doing stuff in the vid. Still can't do everything but I'm working on it.

Right now I'm practicing my Empty ShortHop into waveland.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
still waiting.. for angelobangelo to upload it on filefront like he said he would...

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
Andrewshen uploaded it to Filefront?! Yayyyyyy! I edited my first post as well so that he is given credit with the link that I included. Someone should stream it for me too on Googlevideo ;)

DarK LinK -X-

Smash Apprentice
Nice vid bro

Just one question, What is the last song from Children of the Bodem called?

Looking foward to the combo vid coming soon = )

yes!

Smash Apprentice
darklink, that was intense. oh how i wish i can see someone pull that off on a human!

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Nice vid. I learned some new stuff.

The second song is Children of Bodom - Needled 24/7, but what is the name of the first one?

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
I think it's called Subject to Status.

Even if that's not the name, the band is Pitchshifter.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Nice execution. It looks like a lot of work went into this video. But you need to work on that moonwalk. Try doing a dashdance before going into the halfcircle. And press the forward part of the halfcircle as quickly as you can to get the most distance.

Top Bottom