• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon's "Infinite" on PS1's Rockwall *Updated 12/27*

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I doubt ally would post here too much. But something tells me that he would fit in with US just fine.
Acedude never posted much to begin with, but he still partied with us. He is one of the old mains, so don't call him out.

yoshQ? he hasn't showed that he knows anything as significant as our knowledge. obv he is welcome here and we'd love to have him around and all that gay **** but he hasn't shown too much **** so don't call him out either.

PISSES BLOOD. and he still didn't know as much as we did.

I posted intelligently in the MU thread to show you ganks that i knew my **** and hadn't gone dull. your only rebuttle was "no...u".

We Know Our **** *****
Yosh is one of the best Falcons I know, just sayin' :p. And Winnar knows a ton about this game (I know this much because I talked to him on AIM), and all of his posts were intelligent.

I know you know your ****, the reason I didn't mention you because I haven't seen any vids of you (inb4 wifi flames), and I agree with a lot of the things you said in the MU thread (other than Marth being 2-8) and I'm glad you post there. If you would just at least keep the spam in the Social, I'd have to problems whatsoever.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooozl @ how the intelligent post in the thread is ignored
If you're talking about that one ^ I was getting to it.

Edit: I'll try to get some vids of it because there are some doubters.

Player-3

Smash Hero
was talking bout mine

but k

actually, i'm gonna write a guide on something i never see being used by falcons

later nywayz

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
yea i never put up vids

but that doesn't mean much at all
i showed people i know stuff through what i said in my debates.

and when there was nothing to debate about we partied.

I don't care if they know their stuff or not. If winnar didn't like the way we operate then its because he pissed us off first. we never attack someone unless we get a critisizm without credibility. Example: peterfile.

i hope they all stick around, but honestly, if they don't understand that we kinda work like the ninja turtles then they are welcome to leave

im done in this thread.

too situational
good luck at using it
top tiers get ***** and all that ****

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Did it ever occur to you guys that we could just forward throw them into the wall, wait for them to bounce on the ground in front of us {judging that they don't tech} and downward directed f-tilt lock the living **** out of them into a force getup combo.

Frigate :: First Half, while the platform is shifted downward.
Plaza :: Fountain and Waterway Walls.
Pokemon Stadium :: Rock Wall and Inner Stage Lips.
Pictochat :: Multiple scribble options treated as walls.

Those are the best places to put it to use at.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Did it ever occur to you guys that we could just forward throw them into the wall, wait for them to bounce on the ground in front of us {judging that they don't tech} and downward directed f-tilt lock the living **** out of them into a force getup combo.

Frigate :: First Half, while the platform is shifted downward.
Plaza :: Fountain and Waterway Walls.
Pokemon Stadium :: Rock Wall and Inner Stage Lips.
Pictochat :: Multiple scribble options treated as walls.

Those are the best places to put it to use at.
Only problem I see here is that if they bounce off walls it means they're at too high % to be Ftilt locked.

But Chain Fthrowing them might be possible at low percent

Top Bottom