• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon's Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Sakurai being ridiculous in Super Smash Bros. sometimes I wouldn't be surprised if his gun shot a burning falcon as a bullet just for the laughs & amazing HD hotness that would be FALCON FALCON!

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I come back here just looking at his holster, & I just think it's going to be used somehow. It's too noticeable not to be used at all. Still stand with my belief that it will be used in a taunt or custom move-set.

But Falcon needs a projectile for neutral game when concerning with competitive game-play.

Booster

Smash Lord

Does this strike anyone else as odd, since he didn't have it in any other Smash game? Could it factor into his moveset? Discuss.

He kinda had one in Brawl, but it wasn't as conspicuous.
Lol Falcon Nipples on the costume

It would be kind of cool to see the gun come into play, maybe he can channel some of his Falcon energy and fire Falcon Punches through bullets. But I find it more weird how much better Brawl looks then Melee considering the hardware is very similar...

0-bit

Smash Rookie

It would be interesting to see it used, but I'm not really expecting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom