• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon... Skype!

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I was considering starting a Falcon Skype. We have a lot of different time zones but I think we could get some decent activity going.

Most of you haven't been on... let's get some activity!!11

janne_837

Smash Cadet
I would be happy to join, I am a pretty new player from Germany playing competitive for almost a year. My english is not that bad lol

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im on almost all the time

the only persons homosexuality is lordy

j/k i wub u lawdy u so kawaii uguu

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Isn't there a falcon xat for the activity?

(btw my first post here didn't post)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I have Skype, but my username is kind of lame... Oh well you'll see once you click the Skype icon next to my avi. :laugh:

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
skype also has a lot of technical difficulties, especially when you're trying to change your pic. It gets messed up a lot when you go there for some reason

PZ

Smash Lord
skype also has a lot of technical difficulties, especially when you're trying to change your pic. It gets messed up a lot when you go there for some reason
O snap I didn't know you made an account here Grimm:O
-RodKnee/PZ The Warrior

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
My Skype is "foxmccloudsparky". That was when I was into Star Fox Assault back in the days :awesome:

Lion, I added you on Skype, by the way.

Top Bottom