• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Pride

IWuvGeno

Smash Apprentice
In between playing games and taking it easy over the last couple days, I began sketching out a quick Avatar pic for Falcon to hopefully keep hope alive for this undeniably bad *** character. Unfortunately, after looking for a bit, I realized that you can't have your own custom avatar pic unless you have a premium membership! Tough luck for me. It would be embarassing if I made a mistake with my link in my sig, but it should show up for the first time now.

On the latest character voting thread, Falcon has only accumulated 10 votes, placing him in the bottom 5 for popularity. Those of us maining Falcon are a small bunch indeed. Personally, I'll always keep Falcon as at least a secondary character, if not my main. I've experienced some definite hope in the last couple days, and certainly some downer moments.

I'm not the greatest character artist, but I tried my best with the time I had! And keep kneeing the #$%# out of those so-called top tiers!

EDIT: I've never been quite sure what's going on with Falcon's goggles! Is it a mask or is it a visor? Anyway, this'll do for a first pass.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Looks good. I prefer the Blue shirt/White ascot outfit better (Y twice on character select screen) (lol that sounds really metrosexual but it's true) but it's definitely a beast pic. Good work and nice Falcon support.

Sasurai_no_Hiroshi

Smash Rookie
Wow, what a realistic and accurate portrayal you have of him! I want to draw that well, but if I did, it'd turn out more like an anime character! lol
I'm pretty sure Captain Falcon's helmet sports a visor, not a mask. It makes more sense that way and at least in the anime version, it's definitely a visor.
Keep up the good work, we'll help you support Falcon however we can!

vills

Smash Cadet
ur right only a couple of people still have falcon as there main...
main

captain falcon
ps good art

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
I couldn't agree more. Captain Falcon is not given the respect he deserves in Brawl. I'll admit to being a Lucario main, but Captain Falcon is still one of my favorites.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Great thread. I'd LOVE to see that at a decent size though. Could you upload it and post a link? I really dig your art!

xanthosis

Smash Cadet
Man, I really like that Falcon art.

Too bad I don't feel like becoming a Premium member, I don't come here enough to need to be one. :(

Unstop

Smash Cadet
I like that artwork, good job. He looks like he knows people are bad mouthing him but isn't gonna let that get him down. He will prevail.

HydroStorm

Smash Rookie
played as falcon for a bit in melee but now i notice he's not as good, his moves are harder to hit with. he's still an awesome character overall imo though.

IWuvGeno

Smash Apprentice
Great thread. I'd LOVE to see that at a decent size though. Could you upload it and post a link? I really dig your art!
You can feel free to save it and upload it as you please. I would, except I'm pretty sure as a non-premium member I don't have access to that feature.

Thanks to everyone for your praise. I don't get to do enough character art these days.

Top Bottom