• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon p-p-punch!!!

Stuff3

Smash Rookie
Hi guys how are you?

Ive decided to create a song with Captain Falcon sound bites because he makes such awesome noises its hard not to want to sample them. I was hoping mabye you guys would want to use this song in a video or something. I think it would be pretty awesome. :bee:
Anyway let me know what you think! Im eager.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hYvmtKMkFk

Also that thing is called Captain Snailcon if you were wondering. Drew that along time ago, lol.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
^.^ well, to say the least I liked it quite a bit, I'd probably only use it in a Falcon combo video, which I'm now tempted to create regardless of the fact that I don't main Captain Falcon XD
and I do agree that Falcon makes some awesome "noises" as you put them, at least enough to make me want to main him or use him in friendlies :D

oh and great job on making the song I think you tied it all together pretty well :D

Stuff3

Smash Rookie
^.^ well, to say the least I liked it quite a bit, I'd probably only use it in a Falcon combo video, which I'm now tempted to create regardless of the fact that I don't main Captain Falcon XD
and I do agree that Falcon makes some awesome "noises" as you put them, at least enough to make me want to main him or use him in friendlies :D

oh and great job on making the song I think you tied it all together pretty well :D
I would love to see that!

Top Bottom