• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Texture Display/Request

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Here's a thread where you can post Falco textures and I guess request them, since Xeylode is letting people do that in the other thread. This should make it easier on him and us.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
An older one, but one of my favorites. Xeylode, this is similar to the suggestion I made, except his scouter/boots would be blue, and his outfit darker.

lol I think pulse needs me to tell me his secret before I try to take on anything more than what I am currently working on. It seems I have been doing this the hard way for a long time now lol

pulse131

Smash Ace
ya dude get ash and gimp. ;p
nah you can go about it however you want but thats the way ive always done it and my entire wii is full of textures ive made.

I'll look into that.
I realized why it took me so long was because I am still trying to figure out my own methods for texture hacking. It got faster once I figured out everything. Anyway, this is the result after about 3 hours of messing around lol

I'll start working on what you requested Dair. Shouldn't take me 3 hours like this one above lol However, I am tired and I will start working on it later. Today is going to be a busy day. I have a lot of stuff to get.

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
I'll look into that.
I realized why it took me so long was because I am still trying to figure out my own methods for texture hacking. It got faster once I figured out everything. Anyway, this is the result after about 3 hours of messing around lol

I'll start working on what you requested Dair. Shouldn't take me 3 hours like this one above lol However, I am tired and I will start working on it later. Today is going to be a busy day. I have a lot of stuff to get.
What do you need inorder to color and change characters in this game. I have some ideas I might want to make up for Falco

To change the colors, you first need to have "homebrew" installed on your wii, then you need to have "gecko OS" as an application on an SD card. Along with the specific codes to run hacks. After you have all this to run hacks, you can pick-up either BrawlBox or ASH to open up character files in this game and change the colors.

pulse131

Smash Ace
id say make the feathers less bright and more color oriented. its just one solid dark blue and you cant really distinguish any feathers or anything.

the beak is really really black. dosnt look like a beak anymore just a black shape.
others then that the clothes look nice.:cool:

pretty good for a first texture l0ol. my first one was a real doozy too you can see it on my blue elf combo vid.

that texture compared to my later ones looks like crap l0ol.

Top Bottom