• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco SHDL "Guide"

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Omg, this should not even be named guide, but....

"WAIT WTF, Falco can't SHDL!"

Kehe >:D , that's true, unless you count this BUG (IT IS impossible to SHDL with Falco
by an normal SH). How to do it:

You do an FULL JUMP against an pretty low ceiling and before you hit the ceiling
(stages like MK, Termina, some parts of 1-1 in adventure mode, etc. find them
yourself =)), use your blaster. Simple huh? And no, this isn't really a SHDL, but
as close as you can get.

"WTF, useless.."

I din't say it was useful, at least this is how you do it. The one and only 'SH'DL
with Falco (without AR codes or a glitch that makes the first shot come out even
before you left ground, without the gun in hand).

TRY IT YOURSELF.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -.-'

"Can you do an SHTL?"

Um, I think so, at some places. With perfecet timing.

"Can Fox do this?"

Does he need it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -.-'

Sorry for bad grammar, but hey ppl. I'm sick and home from school.

THE VID!!^22 <-- YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW HOW MANY !'S THAT IS.

I also recorded something strange with the turtle, wich may or may not have been found.
We all know that mutha-****ah is glitched by lord Glitch himself.

Mini-Guide By Nigzel

Nigzel

Smash Ace
BF.com, what does that have to do with the thing? <.<

And nucks, <.< >.> <.< , to rack up damage

*RUNS*

DDRKirby(ISQ)

Smash Ace
SHDL = SHORT HOP double laser.

and this involves a full jump. therefore using this logic, this is not SHDL'ing.

(i do understand that the jump has the height of a SH, but i just wanted to point this out and be a smart-*** =p)

it's not that much of a "bug", i'd say....it might actually have some use if you could get the 2nd laser to be at regular SHL level.......course, you'd have to counterpick one of these stages...

Nigzel

Smash Ace
"The one and only 'SH'DL" :p 'SH'.

well, it's fun. and it is actually a little of a bug, instead of hitting the ceiling so you can't do anything, you laser. that stops the stop animation and you start blastering =)..

magar

Banned via Administration
Falco&Victory said:
You guys are all noobs.I can SHQL*coughciughmultimanmeleelowgravitycoughcough*.NOOBS!!!
Well, At Least He's Got Ideas

& Only Noobs Call People Noobs ;)

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Why even post this? Shdl is impossible w/o ar (like movie said) and in ur explantion of doing it u said do a full jump not a sh ?!

Top Bottom