• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

falco mainers?

Slojoz

Smash Cadet
yeah he will still be my main... and if hes still a clone i would be happy enough :bee: and if hes not ill train to death with him

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
Falco was my main in Melee. I didn't think he'd be back, but he is... So I'm concidering Maining him.

Justaway

Smash Apprentice
Im going to pick my main from how they play and if I like their fighting style. that was generally why I liked falco in melee. but if he's fun then yeah ;P

Dutch Storm

Smash Rookie
Well, I main him in melee, don't know about Brawl since he didn't dramatically change and some new characters would probably suit me better and be more fun.

LucidDreamGod

Smash Cadet
Well I think I'm pretty good in melee with falco so I will probably give him lots of chances to become my main in brawl, even though I am more into newer characters, I will always abuse the down A air move :p.

But Lucario does look similer, maybe it's just his coloring thats similer and build, but if he has a good down a air move then I just might main him instead.

Inless sonic is like super good, if he's like the best everyone is going to main him, but I will still main him even then and pwn other sonic mainers.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
well, i mained falco in melee, but he's changed. duel wielding, throwing his shine, he'll obviously play differently. i might move onto wolf, or charizard. or even ROB, there's a lot of people to try. but i might return to falco, he looks awesome.

Diddykong08

Smash Cadet
Falco was my main in Melee and nothing is going to change in Brawl. I'll switch with Diddy, Lucario, and Sonic but I play my best with Falco

Viroxor

Smash Ace
You bet I'm maining Falco. I'll also use Fox and Wolf, and will probably semi-main Luigi, while playing Ike and Snake for fun. But Falco is back to being my main, no question.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I want to main him, he was my original before going to link, so I should pick my falco back up specialy with this yo yo shine

Meneks

Smash Lord
hmmm Idk his style looks completely diffrent...I do however think tht wolf is a sort of combination between Melee falco and fox...(perfect) im not sure if ill main falco YET but hes definately going to be on my top 3

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I always have been and always will be a Fox main, But I've picked up Falco in recent months for Melee, not to mention I just saw an awesome Falco vs Wolf vid. neither are clones of Fox as was feared, and they both look very kick-***. It'll have to be a Fox/Falco/Wolf trio for me now that I've seen Falco in action.

S4k3

Smash Rookie
Argh, too many of the characters seem like they'd be too much fun to play as....hmm, I'm gonna guess Falco will be in my top 3, along with Sonic and PKMN Trainer.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
i gotta keep up wit my falco, of cours imma main him. i'll have to get used to not doin all the stuff i used to do in melee wit him

Aerialist

Smash Cadet
How can you possibly decide who you main before you've played. I'm worried he'll be too changed for me to main him like I used to. If he doesn't have his meteor smash (his ultimate broken move) I don't know what I'll do.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
He was my top tier character for competive games. My mewtwo always lost. But yeah he is gonna be my third after Pokemon Trainer and Meta-Knight.

Slaysya

Smash Cadet
Even though most people think his changes suck. I will still main him, hopefully find something great about his changes.

Locke66

Smash Cadet
I mained falco in melee. I think the changes look sweet! So along with probably FE characters...maybe meta knight too (i loved him since kirby superstar), I will play falco in brawl.

Top Bottom