• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco is the most awesmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi5

Smash Ace
sounds like "sauce moe" but with an "aw" instead of the beginning of sauce
2 syllables

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
Reminds me of Zoidberg, when he does that to the professor.

I'm, soaring through you *tentacle ***** head*

And Awesome-O's would make a great cereal

null55

Smash Master
Jesus tap-dancing Christ, where are the mods for this forum...

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
LOL
whats with all the homo pictures of the star fox crew on the internets though? Did I miss something.

Pan!c

Smash Rookie
Seriously? Stop posting such ****.

This forum is covered in immaturity and spam. Just post in General Falco discussion or in PCHU's Bread thread.

Some of us are trying to better our Smash game and discuss Falco as a character, and how he could get better. Having posts like these every hour wastes time and clutters the boards. Please just post stuff like this in a previous thread full of spam and randomness, instead of making a new thread every time a funny picture or video pops up on the internet.

Thanks.

Levi5

Smash Ace
LOL
whats with all the homo pictures of the star fox crew on the internets though? Did I miss something.
Yes.

This forum is covered in immaturity and spam. Just post in General Falco discussion or in PCHU's Bread thread.

Some of us are trying to better our Smash game and discuss Falco as a character, and how he could get better. Having posts like these every hour wastes time and clutters the boards. Please just post stuff like this in a previous thread full of spam and randomness, instead of making a new thread every time a funny picture or video pops up on the internet.

Thanks.
No.

Tyser

Smash Champion

Thanks.
GTFO newfag

Levi5

Smash Ace
I have a question, how ****ed are you if you search GAY VIDEO GAME ANIMALS?
Not very. lol
Yiff in hell.
I don't think anyone in this thread is actually a furry.

Can someone else not agree in Falco being the most awesmo? Like come on this is the Falco boards of brawl, if I can't find supporters here, where else would I?

inb4 some tard cross site links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom