• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco downthrow chaingrab

khoasgotrice

Smash Cadet
search forums before starting a new thread, theres one where he post the chain grabables and laser lockables.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
u cna chaingrab dk at low percents... up to like 60-70%... i mean if u catch him in a chaingrab right off u can do it right to the edge and go for a quick spike, then when he spawns try it agian...

i was doing it to my friend last night. =D

3xSwords

Smash Lord
I read the chaingrab thread but when I played a marth he always jumped out. Am I doing it incorrectly or is the list outdated? I think I might not be dashing fast enough but do you dash cancel shield grab or regular dash grab? I think that might be the problem

3xSwords

Smash Lord
So will anybody bother updating the list with the downthrow chaingrab b/c it seems it to me all characters can escape it via jumping. (Call in M2K lol)

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
u cna chaingrab dk at low percents... up to like 60-70%... i mean if u catch him in a chaingrab right off u can do it right to the edge and go for a quick spike, then when he spawns try it agian...

i was doing it to my friend last night. =D
he must've been trying to shield, you can jump out of it after the first one, I've done it so many times, dk hits the ground too quick

JordPWN

Smash Cadet
Wow, a lot of misconstrued notions in here.

Marth can Dolphin Slash out at ~8% if I recall correctly, DK is entirely chaingrabable, up until ~44%, and G&W is chaingrabbable 'til roughly 30%. If you're getting out earlier that means the Falco you're playing has the reflexes of a 9 year old girl. Don't fret if you can't chainthrow a Marth, his aerials come out relatively quickly.

Top Bottom