• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Combo Vid

shanus

Smash Hero
I originally posted this in the Misc forums, and am looking for more hardcore falco feedback from this forum. Shamelessly copied my OP:

"Howdy all, here's a vid me and my buds made from a couple hours of footage. It's my first video, and granted a couple of the combos are helped by missing a tech or lack of DI, but hey thats what a combo is all about! Hope you enjoy, here it is (stupid youtube made me downgrade the video quality):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNTrYhM-n24

BTW, we never have gone to any big tournies, but recently won one in providence, hope to see you guys around in more!

Leave some comments and love!

edit: As pointed out below, there was another combo vid with a similar name, once I can get back to my friends and re-compile I will....

The new name will be "Two birds and one own!" rofl"

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Your falco looks like its devoloping, keep up the good work.

Your tech skills are not that bad.

I was kind of surprised to see a Falco Combo vid in this section, I just finished my combo video today and was going to post it here, I'll see if I will now. But I'm definitely going to post it in the Misc section and 1v1. But when you see my Falco combo vid, try not to compare it to mine, because most likely I have more experience, and I've been to many tournies.

shanus

Smash Hero
thanks for the words i was contemplating updating this vid, but got way too lazy. Turns out we forgot to import 2 dvs of our latest matches which had some nice falco marth and jiggs battles. look forward to seeing your vid tho!

lengeta

Smash Ace
Nice stuff, nothing extremely impressive or anything, but I really liked the video editing on that opening scene.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Your falco looks like its devoloping, keep up the good work.

Your tech skills are not that bad.

I was kind of surprised to see a Falco Combo vid in this section, I just finished my combo video today and was going to post it here, I'll see if I will now. But I'm definitely going to post it in the Misc section and 1v1. But when you see my Falco combo vid, try not to compare it to mine, because most likely I have more experience, and I've been to many tournies.
that was a little harsh... I believe Falco dittos is in Order.. but u live in Florida and i live in BC Canada:(

manlypass@gmail.com

Smash Rookie
Very good video :) the spikes were nice but they could have been avoided if your opponents thought a little harder, it's a combo vid so it's all good though. I really liked the song, and I liked this vid just as much as the other falco vids I've seen.

shanus

Smash Hero
Very good video :) the spikes were nice but they could have been avoided if your opponents thought a little harder, it's a combo vid so it's all good though. I really liked the song, and I liked this vid just as much as the other falco vids I've seen.
thank you :-)

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
nothing really impressive, your about as good as me (i think your a lil better). the best part was the begging, i likes dat.

shanus

Smash Hero
Yeah I've been practicing a bit more, working on a bit more speed, and consecutive JC shines to break shields, and some more intense speedy edgeguards.

Top Bottom