• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Combo Vid - You got Shiz'd On

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
That was one incredible vid Shiz. You definately have one of the most enjoyable Falcos to watch. Keep it up!!! Liked the music as well. ^___^

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
yeah man nice music. n nice como video. I like dat multi-shine at 5:15 it never even stopped. **** u got fast fingers i wish i could do dat ****.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, it takes practice. Guys, please post on my other thread, I don't want that one to go away lol.

Lord Pancho

Smash Rookie
I would like to say putting rap in your music video to make your self all tight is kinda ******** not to mention that most guys who use rap in video games is like in wow and halo and madden because they are 34 year olds who love rap and those games but yes you are very good and yes i liked the video could have been better. With NO music at all so we can here your opponet owned crys =D

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
I would like to say putting rap in your music video to make your self all tight is kinda ******** not to mention that most guys who use rap in video games is like in wow and halo and madden because they are 34 year olds who love rap and those games but yes you are very good and yes i liked the video could have been better. With NO music at all so we can here your opponet owned crys =D
we'll he could of just put rap in his video cause he actually likes rap. u ever think of that

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
...um. I thought the rap was actually kinda appropriate. I may not be the genre's biggest fan, but it fits with smash vids.

Great video, Shiz. You're automatically designated as a "nightmare" in my book. Lol.

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice
You're fast as lightening, I'll give you that, but even with that speed and those combos, I can beat you...sometimes speed ain't the best, you dig?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lord Pancho, I like Rap, or any other type of music besides Country. So I put in rap because I liked it, not because it made me look cooler?

Bobby Emerald, I'm not only fast. I'm smart also. Thanks Silent Wolf, I couldn't of said it any better. Like my brother said about Truegamer#1, he's probably going through the cocky noob stage where he thinks he can beat anyone. But thanks for the compliments about being fast. And no I dont feel you on beating me.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lord Pancho, I like Rap, or any other type of music besides Country. So I put in rap because I liked it, not because it made me look cooler?

Bobby Emerald, I'm not only fast. I'm smart also. Thanks Silent Wolf, I couldn't of said it any better. Like my brother said about Truegamer#1, he's probably going through the cocky noob stage where he thinks he can beat anyone. But thanks for the compliments about being fast. And no I dont feel you on beating me.
Let the ultimate link user in his world, it's not worth talking to him anyway (is this even good grammar)

cool combo vid

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thank you guys. I'm glad you liked the video. I can't wait to finish the SWFL Crew combo vid. Its probably gonna be similar to a DBR type of thing. But thats going to be coming out in the future.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Well, I don't have msn. But I do have AIM. My AIM is Ishimaru Shun. I'm usually on. I'll be on later today after 2:30. If anyone has any questions or just wants to talk. Hit me up on AIM.

manlypass@gmail.com

Smash Rookie
Shiz, I couldn't help but notice how fast those shines were...did you speed this video up a bit to go with some of the music at certain parts? How do you do the double shines anyway? I do mine by wavedashing down, so I stay in place.

darkatma

Smash Hero
it's in realtime. Combo vids arent meant to be sped up, only slowed down to show some comical aspect or other like in mariotality2.

great combo vid =P
I agree with gimpy, those unnecessary dair spike kills were awesome

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, thanks guys. And yeah, I didn't make the video go faster. And post on my other thread :mad:.

Nurok

Smash Lord
N00bs are gay.
good **** shiz. you and the rest of florida come to pound 2. I want some falco dittos. =)

Top Bottom