• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco’s Accent

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
I dont know but after that "Red-Eyes Black Landmasta" comment Falco sounds like Joey. -_-

Especially when he says " Hands off my Bread" and "Your not worth the trouble!"

But not when he says "Personally, I prefer the air" because thats too bad *** for Joey to do. xD

manhunter098

Smash Lord
I dont know but after that "Red-Eyes Black Landmasta" comment Falco sounds like Joey. -_-

Especially when he says " Hands off my Bread" and "Your not worth the trouble!"

But not when he says "Personally, I prefer the air" because thats too bad *** for Joey to do. xD
"Hands off my bread"?!

I always took that line as saying hands off of my prey, since hes a Falcon after all. At first though I thought he said friend, but that just seemed out of character so I had to listen to it several times over to make sure I heard it wrong.

Stalfoe

Smash Apprentice
"Brooklyn, that's where my accent's from!"

Cockney, British, Australian, Dutch, German, Jamaican?! You guys are all nuts, ESPECIALLY THE PEOPLE WHO THINK HE'S AMERICAN! He is definitely Asian, northern Japanese to be exact. He certainly does not sound like Joey Wheeler.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Hasn't his voice changed from game to game? I liked his original N64 voice. But I like the voices in this video better:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LZn4n4QkV-U

The guys who did the voices for Fox and Falco are so friggin' nice. Those guys should be the real voice actors. Nice video-- even funny.

Tetsuro

Smash Cadet
My friend is convinced it’s a Brooklyn accent, but being from Brooklyn I know it’s not. I think it’s a English accent, like Fox’s what do you guys think?
It is supposed to be Italian American, which was already said; and how is Fox's accent English? Unless you mean American? It is definitely not an English/British accent.

Ark098

Smash Cadet
falco is a bluejay? falcon? avian? named falco with a last name of lombardi with a different accent every game but..

falcos brawl voice=falcos voice from assault=joey=..NY? Brooklyn?
"piece'o'cake.. Yu'g"

neither fox or falco are english lol.
my thoughts are.. falco is a ninjabird. explains everything

Top Bottom