• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fairs or Bairs for the grab?

Noraa

Smash Lord
I am trying to main olimar and im comming from using lucas. Iv been watching videos and i noticed people mostly use Fairs and Bairs for spacing. Im using olimar aggressivley and wondering if i should Fair more then Bair cause it seems to be easy to grab when finished with either move.

Which one is more effective?

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
I believe both the fAir and bAir are great aerials, but I do the fAir more often to - like you said - move onto another grab/fSmash more easily.

ne_Ziggy

Smash Cadet
No RARing for Olimar. His bair doesn't have enough knockback to warrant any potential use, and you could easily pull of a fair in less time.

Although correct me if I'm wrong, I think his bair gets stronger if you don't use it at all, so pulling one off every once in a while maybe good? I don't have a Wii to check.

Top Bottom