• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAIRly Broken (A Marth/Shiek Combo video)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
well, after a lot of hours of recording, I finally decided to make a combo video. Yeah, editing is alright in my opinion.This is a 2 part combo video, part one is done but please be patient with number 2! Part1 features marth, part 2 features Sheik. Please watch, comment, and constructively criticize please!! here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0FE52VDLwY

(insert part 2 link here)

for those wondering why it's 2 parts, I was afraid it'd be too long (past 10 minutes) and the size aswell. I don't know how to compress videos so thats why I just made it 2 parts xD please watch and comment! Thank you all!

D

Deleted member

Exactly what I was thinking... I was just like "How the hell does he grab the illusions?"... the bizarre FE music was weird lol, but nice video and nice combos...

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I love the grabs, especially when you grab Falco out of his Firebird animation too. Not when he was just standing there, when you actually grabbed him when he was moving toward the stage, I've only done that a few times, it felt too risky to do.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
thanks for the positive responses guys. For the grabs out of fire fox/birds and illusions, it's actually pretty simple but for the illusion, it only works when they don't sweetspot. for the illusion grab, you just hear the ding you just grab a split second after that, they fly right into your grab. as for the grab in the middle of the firefox, I can't really explain it, I just do it :laugh: Marth's grab = overpowered so you can do a lot of things if you're creative ;)

Betrayed

Smash Ace
I'd say, get the music to start at the right time. I wasn't very fond of the song itself, but it was a good video regardless.

The opening text wasn't really needed, and I'd fade in fade out twice or three times as fast if you're going to use any transition at all.

NullVortex

Smash Apprentice
Deep in the Middle of I-Suck-At-MeleeVille
I. Hate. Your. Grabs. And. Shiek.

That was a very gay day for falco indeed. Just cus I can't sweetspot. I still can't believe that you grabbed me when only my itty bitty head was peeking above the ledge.

Heh, post some of our gay matches. We gimp ourselves like no other when we play. At least 1 suicide each game for the loooossseee.

Top Bottom