• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fails!

Riodsey

Smash Cadet

Riodsey

Smash Cadet
Ok, 52 views and no reply?
Just bumping for the Luwlz.
Maybe I posted in the wrong section?

kazaken455

Smash Apprentice
The thread is not horrible. He was just posting some video's that he found. I've done the Ike one, and I've also done it with Olimar's final smash XD funny stuff!

Riodsey

Smash Cadet
Ok, I just thinked those were fun to watch, but forget it.
And I also wanted to see other people posting other videos.
Heh, can't please everyone.

By now, I'm just expecting someone to say:

You Fail
10chars

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
:confused: Why is this horrible? I thought it was pretty funny.

I watched all of the videos, all of them were hilarious. Thanks for sharing them. :)

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
The Luigi one was ok, quite funny how he was slowly and helplessly falling to his doom, while doing his final smash dance.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I need a way to get it to my compy, but I have two examples of Final Smash Failure.

1. Me as Luigi vs. CPU Falco. I did all the damage to the Smash Ball and then have it stolen from me. Falco tells me how he prefers the air personally and leaps off stage. He lands on the bottom floor of Shadow Moses Island and naturally I think, "Great, I'm screwed." So I dash to the left side of the screen thinking I can at least try and dodge most of it. Falco follow, still on the bottom floor and continues to drive his Landmaster into the left pillar of Shadow Moses for the entire duration of his Final Smash.

2. Me as Snake vs. CPU Bowser. Once again I have the Smash Ball stolen
which is actually rare, I'm not that bad
and Bowser transforms into Giga Bowser. I dodge a few of his attacks and snatch up a Pokeball which I quickly toss at him. Meowth spawns from the Pokeball and unleashes Pay Day, effectively trapping Bowser in place...so much for no flinching, he still got trapped.

P.E

Smash Apprentice
My shield once broke in Melee (Corneria) and in the exact same moment an Airwing came by and flew my to the moon. That was epic. I could have got rid of it if I had pressed the buttons faster but I was kinda paralyzed...

clace

Smash Journeyman
Nobody posted because the thread is horrible.
GTFO and come back when you have a sense of humor. This place is in need of humor and a very select few people are delivering it. Namely this guy, LavisFiend and I'm sure some other nice people.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
the luigi one made me LOL and so did giga. not really but u know.. good stuff >_>

Top Bottom