• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<-- fails to see what makes bowser bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidal

Smash Apprentice
silly question from a lazy smasher... I wondered why bowser was so low on the tier list, so I went to check the video thread... only thing I see is a great, if slightly inversatile character, apparently without any majaor inherent flaws. So what is Bowser's weakness? He isn't slow, for one.

I noticed possibly the best GTFO move ingame (up B, works OOS, huge hitbox, knockback and 10 damage, invincibility frames, fast too), a very versatile and powerful anti-shield tool (side B, huge range, can kill, 18 damage, can be used for bowsercide), a wicked edgeguard (down B, enormous hitbox, kills, fast way to get back on stage or edgehog) and an edgeguard/damage racker (neutral B, makes returning a pain, safe option, changes the momentum of the game).
He has great aerial manouverability, is the heaviest character, and has a wicked grab release that opens up a lot of options (at least that's what it looked like to me). What is it then that makes Bowser low tier?

GreenFox

Smash Ace
From my little usage of him, hes way to easy to combo and isn't blessed with the best grab range although its above average

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
Just what Gen and Trouble King said really.

He makes up for this by being the coolest thing since ice was invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom