• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact about Bowsers Koopa Klaw

Buuman

Smash Ace
This is something I found out recently, and most of you may know. But just a heads up for the people that don't. Bowsers Side B (koopa Klaw) will NOT GRAB SOMEONE FROM THE AIR if you use it on the ground. However you can use it in the air and grab people from the air and on the ground. Dumb little fun fact that I though people should know..cause I always wondered why I couldn't grab people from the air half the time xD

You can also grab people that are hanging on the edge while there vincible

J4pu

Smash Champion
dang I read that last little part a little too quickly and got excited

so, just to clarify you left out the "in" in invincible on purpose because it only works when they are normally vulnerable right?

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I think it's safe to say that vincible wasn't a typo, haha.

And if it was, it was an ironic one, because the statement is correct as-is.

Buuman

Smash Ace
dang I read that last little part a little too quickly and got excited

so, just to clarify you left out the "in" in invincible on purpose because it only works when they are normally vulnerable right?

Correct, Vincible = Vunerable

Top Bottom