• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
And as it doesn't come through the official channel, i.e. SAKURAI HIMSELF, I (suppose) you're wrong. Leaks are fake until proven otherwise.
I (suppose) you don't understand. A leak is (supposedly) coming from Sakurai('s game) himself. A leak is information that has been released at a unintended date or time. THEREFORE leaks are neither fake nor proven.

But I really don't believe in leaks.

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
Moving away from the whole leak thing and bringing the topic of discussion back around to Mewtwo, today the first Homebrew 3DS hacking was just shown off. This allows texture hacks and more for games. If Mewtwo doesn't end up making it maybe we can get a mod to put him in like the several there are for Brawl.

I'll put my second post here: (sorry for the double post)

Assuming that the information several different sources have reported is true. I think we have Mewtwo basically confirmed. Read this comment: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/69897240/793889604

If its not true then I guess nothing has really changed.
this is legitamately the first time ive felt even remotely good about mewtwo since the smash direct day which murdered his chances in my mind. this is good news

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Well I guess the mods are supporting the new leak along with the previous leak that has Mewtwo and Ridley in it, so now I'm really confused.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
I have a gut feeling that tomorrow's pic of the day will either prove or disprove this 4chan leak.
Hah, that'd be a great birthday present for me.

That, or Falco, Mewtwo, or Shulk confirmed, but what's the chances of that happening. It'll probably be some Smash Run feature or new stage, nothing that'll tickle my fancy.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
...Are you having me on or did you seriously not have any form of television available for the past decade. :glare:
I already realized it's from Avatar.

I wasn't a Nick kid ever since they started spewing out garbage post SpongeBob movie.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
@ SmashBroski SmashBroski I'll e-mail Masahiro Samurai to show Falco as a veteran reveal PotD. . .is what I would say if I hypothetically did & it being super effective. I hope something above decent for a PotD happens tomorrow for your Early Life Anniversary.:shades:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
But anywho, let's forget this leak for a moment...and travel back in time to the July reveal. Specifically, my perspective.

Ironically, both a bad and good thing. :D

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
But anywho, let's forget this leak for a moment...and travel back in time to the July reveal. Specifically, my perspective.

Ironically, both a bad and good thing. :D
You should really revive that Sylux thread.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Last night I had a dream that Mewtwo riding a Venusaur was a character in Smash 4.

My dreams are becoming stranger the more desperate I am for Mewtwo.

Eisendrachen

Smash Hero
NNID
Das_Ritter
3DS FC
5026-4732-8503
Last night I had a dream that Mewtwo riding a Venusaur was a character in Smash 4.

My dreams are becoming stranger the more desperate I am for Mewtwo.
Riding... Venusaur? Bloody right, your dreams are strange, he should be astride a grand and glorious palanquin borne aloft by a thousand shattered Pokémon Trainers! :awesome:

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
Wait, so why are you so salty about Jigglypuff, now?
She's not Mewtwo or Ridley. :4falcon:

No matter what anyone's reason is. She's clearly more of a Smash character than a Pokemon character. I can't see her leaving.

This shouldn't affect Mewtwo's chances, though.

Last edited:

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
Useless, irrelevant, useless, nothing going for it, useless, overshadowed in popularity, useless.

Have I emphasized how useless it is?

useless

Agreed. Puff's presence is beyond annoying. Few like her, even fewer use her, and there are much better pokemon to use.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
:laugh: Ahh that image, was funny back then.
Useless, irrelevant, useless, nothing going for it, useless, overshadowed in popularity, useless.

Have I emphasized how useless it is?

useless
Not liking your post, but could not help but post this to reply to you.:troll: Enjoy the laughs & my condolences to Puff. Pu

Edit: Okay I liked your post.

Last edited:

Oops!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aguyudontknow
3DS FC
1693-1719-9908
Agreed. Puff's presence is beyond annoying. Few like her, even fewer use her, and there are much better pokemon to use.
I thought people loved Jigglypuff. I love Jigglypuff. I'll be very confused if she's not in.

Illya-tan

Smash Rookie
found video on english xD will post it anyways

i really want mewtwo as much as charizard :p

Last edited:

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Riding... Venusaur? Bloody right, your dreams are strange, he should be astride a grand and glorious palanquin borne aloft by a thousand shattered Pokémon Trainers! :awesome:
I'll just add that Mewtwo riding Venusaur was an alternative costume for Riolu. I need to stop browsing this Mewtwo thread right before sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom