• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lltacx

Smash Journeyman
So now that i've also played the U version i found out that i've got a HUGE problem with this game...

I can't main a character because i'm waiting for Mewtwo... :(

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I came in here expecting Mewtwo.
I got TF2.
I like the way you guys think. ;)

Also;
I am inclinded to make some sort of Pinocchio joke with this.
:mewtwopm: "I GOT NO STRINGS TO PULL ME DO-"
*falls down stairs*

D

Deleted member

So guys, should Mewtwo's stage entrance be coming out of one of those Legendary portals from OR/AS despite not being in OR/AS?

D

Deleted member

Only other things I can think of:

-Master Ball.
Rather lazy, but considering that Legendaries are associated in Smash with the Master Ball now...

-Mewtwo is already on the battleground in a resting position. It senses opponents are present and prepares itself for battle.
Ties into Mewtwo being known for remaining idle to conserve energy until it is challenged. Also is based from its X/Y appearance in the Unknown Dungeon.

-A blue beam of light hits the ground from above, and Mewtwo slowly floats down from it.
Based on the First Movie when Mewtwo appeared in front of the challengers that made it to New Island. A little too similar to Pit's and Dark Pit's entrance, though.

-Teleport.
Also lazy, but is entirely something that Sakurai would do.

EDIT:
Another one:
-A swirling purple field of energy appears, expands, and Mewtwo appears from it.
Based on how Mewtwo appears in Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs:
*SPOILER WARNING*
At 1:50 (lol how fitting)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026

-Master Ball.
Rather lazy, but considering that Legendaries are associated in Smash with the Master Ball now...

-Mewtwo is already on the battleground in a resting position. It senses opponents are present and prepares itself for battle.
Ties into Mewtwo being known for remaining idle to conserve energy until it is challenged. Also is based from its X/Y appearance in the Unknown Dungeon.

-A blue beam of light hits the ground from above, and Mewtwo slowly floats down from it.
Based on the First Movie when Mewtwo appeared in front of the challengers that made it to New Island. A little too similar to Pit's and Dark Pit's entrance, though.

-Teleport.

EDIT:
Another one:
-A swirling purple field of energy appears, expands, and Mewtwo appears from it.
*SPOILER WARNING*
That last one is totes hype bro. Its like a better Project M intro

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I just claimed my Mewtwo code

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Dude, SPOILERS.
Oh and in case you guys haven't heard:
Part 1
0:24

Then

AtLeast mewtwo in april will help me wait for this

And also from all the legendarys i have to catch in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (im also extremly happy that deoxys is not a event pokemon anymore i wanted that pokemon on my team for years)

Last edited:

Spirst

Oh yeah, THAT'S the game I'd been meaning to get. I forgot about everything else once Smash Wii U came out. Alpha Sapphire, here I come.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace

-Master Ball.

-Teleport.

EDIT:
Another one:
*SPOILER WARNING*
what about bursting from a cloning tank?

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Mewtwo's intro is gonna be floating down into the stage saying (In Miriam Pultro's voice) "For years and years I didn't want to join in on this senseless violence but now I must stop all of you to protect the innocent..."

And you will all scream as your brain fruitlessly attempts to reject what you experienced like it.

Last edited:

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Mewtwo's intro is gonna be floating down into the stage saying (In Miriam Pultro's voice) "For years and years I didn't want to join in on this senseless violence but now I must stop all of you to protect the innocent..."

And you will all scream as your brain fruitlessly attempts to reject what you experienced like it.
*Que's the hero intro theme from all animes ever*

Smashbro596

Smash Ace

too long XD unless its sped up. :3
mewtwo with a chipmunk voice!!!

Spirst

You sure do love Miriam Pultro and reluctant fighter Mewtwo. I'm still firmly of the belief that Morgan Freeman must be Mewtwo.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
I can't one-up Sakurai as a troll someday if I don't do anything now can I?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom