• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Faces of Smash Wii U

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
As the videos begin to roll in from those fortunate enough to play at E3, we have started to spot some of the different KO screens in Smash. Check out these first faces of Smash Wii U. We've so far found Zelda, Kirby, and Olimar on their KO screens. If you've seen a video let us know so we can catalogue it!

Last edited:

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
I like how it's breaking the fourth wall by smushing against the screen XD
(also we already have Little Mac's)

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I died laughing when I first saw Zelda's face in that video. :rotfl:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
This is going to be so much fun to see on the 3DS version's 3D mode. Loving all these neat little details they put into the games. :)

PyroTakun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ta-kun
This game should be rated M.

I mean seriously, they're showing us all of the Nintendo characters' "O" faces.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
You know what I love about all this? All these details that Sakurai put in the game like how you smoke if you're on high percentage, the victory screens, the faces the characters make when they get shot upon the screen, and just....everything. Even if this is sort of a re-skin of brawl, it will no doubt be any faster than previously and also, who wouldn't like portable smash bros. on 3ds?

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Now Smash 4 got the best screen KOs, even better than just bouncing on the screen like past titles.

And looks like that Little Mac's screen shot was showing the new screen KO all along:

Last edited:
Top Bottom