• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fabled Dream by SeeJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandan

Smash Lord
is it me or does this thread really need to be closed, it is just becoming a stupid flamefest :S

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I'm 15 bro, what 15 year do you know that would just invite strangers he met online to his house -_-. My safety is more important than any game.
Thats wat online smash is for, since u think everyone is a pedophile waiting to get u. You're afraid to met ppl to play on console and you never play online but somehow you think ur a pro at this game?

And of course I would get ***** if I play online
I'm not used to the frame-lags and using a freaking keyboard to play the game -_-
Even ballin4life plays online, its not that hard to get used to delay and u could also buy a controller. U dont wanna play online because once u do you'll realize ur a scrub.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
IMO, Smashboards is a terrible place for a child molester to "get close" to youngins. It's too much work and energy to have lively debates with others and improve your skill at a video game to competitive status all in the hopes of luring some naive child into inviting you over for a game of Smash.

That's what MySpace is for.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
why was the damage percentile at 50%?

also, i do agree with what bcow said, those really aren't combos, and we see these kind of things everyday.

unless you're going to get extensively creative with a combo vid, don't post it.

we're not trying to be mean, or trying to hurt your feelings, or whatever, but it's like watching re-runs of friends.

why bother? :awesome:

blonde

Smash Cadet
Wait, guys, I get it now.

SeeJ is a melee player.

This explains everything. He grew up on in-game combo vids (They don't do practice mode combos in melee, I think it's because DI is such a big deal) and throws not doing ****, so when he comes to smash 64, he changes the Damage Ratio to 50% in order to make it more melee-esque and then records "in-game" combo videos, and titles them "How sexy is seej's puff?" and the like. He thinks online play is fake because they don't really have it in the melee community, and styles himself a pro because he's never played anyone worth playing. He's afraid of getting molested, so he won't "meet people individually" to play on console.

Seriously, SeeJ, the problem I have with your video isn't that the combos are escapable (some of them are) or that they're performed on CPUs (although I think that's pretty dumb) or that the damage ratio is at 50% (to each his own, I guess) Or that you passive-aggressively lash out at the first sign of criticism (which you do).

It's that the combos aren't very good. They really aren't. Look at it like this: Unless you're as awesome as Nephiros or Zenyore or Alancitu (and you're not) all or almost all of your in-game combos will be things that people see and do on a regular basis. Even in your "version", most of the combos are similar to those that we see in actual smash. The training mode combos that you see (most of which aren't that applicable in-game) are original, fun to watch, and interesting. Nevertheless, I can understand your scorn for them. But even if it flies in Melee, in 64, we don't like your video because it's a compilation of things that we see every day. It's like watching a melee vid of every character doing an Fsmash on every other character. No one is impressed by a uair-uair-dair combo by falcon, or by a kirby utiltutiltutiltfsmash shieldbreak, or by a uair uair uair upB from weegee, or by an fthrow-dair off the tent's right side by DK. Unless you have something original, it's not worth our time to watch.
online is not real, and playing cpus is chill if you can combo them, but there was not one combo in that video

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I love how making the tiniest mistake in html/bb code ****s up everything entirely.

dandan

Smash Lord
I love how making the tiniest mistake in html/bb code ****s up everything entirely.
i wish those were the biggest problems, i once had to write code in assembly and switched a 0 with a 1, took me 3 days to find that one :S

blonde

Smash Cadet
linkonninja you are clearly bad enough to not understand what combos are. when i play as falcon the cpus life generally consists of a 0 to death, you are calling hiting the cpu 2 or 3 times in a row a combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom