• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Extreme Freeze Frames - Sakurai's idea of "Making the game slower"?

matthewdw94*

Smash Apprentice
im geussing matches will be 3 stock counts now because its slowed down and harder to kill, this could be an interesting situation for some months after brawl comes out.

btw, for all you discussing wether all the advanced techs being gone will affect gameplay, don't forget there will hopefuly be new ones(which i wanna find so i can name)

Banned via Administration
Better competition? In my PSU Brawl? Not on my watch. :p

Yuna is clearly afraid of this new found competition. Dumbing down a game in order to meet more people's satisfaction. How dare they! How dare they make a game more accessible in order to get more money off of it and entertain a much larger crowd then the tourny***s.

Oh and, if you fail to see that as sarcasm, it's time to go outside and get some fresh air.
the game was already accessible. i played melee for 2 years straight and was a noob and loved the game more than any other. but if you want to have a game be competitive, you dont remove depth. he wants "tournaments" with ****loads of random things happening and items. its sakurai. hes a scrub. gg.

Banned via Administration
PEOPLE! Please! Smash will not be "Noob-Centered"

I invite you all to give a good read at this thread I made:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=130712

It pretty much sums up why Brawl will be a great game for us competitive smashers ^_^
actually that thread sucked. and i dont think you ocan call yourself a competitive smasher when you've never been to a tournament.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
actually that thread sucked. and i dont think you ocan call yourself a competitive smasher when you've never been to a tournament.
First, how can you even say I have never been on a tournament if you have no clue (I've been in 6 regional tourneys (1st or 2nd all 6 times, 3rd in 2vs2), and one big (600+ players) tournament (I reached the semifinals in this one).

Second, the thread is quite good, perhaps you can't appreciate it because you are more worried about trolling.

Third, I can call myself emperor of the world if I desire to, and you can't do anything about it, so please STFU!

Top Bottom