• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EWU Smash Club - Brawl & Melee 1v1/2v2 - (rules and date pending) - Cheney WA

Deva

Smash Lord
What th firck are you talking about, i didnt even go to the tournement. I was in pasco since friday for a jazz band compitition. so cut the cr@p.

you other people here on the smash boards dont understand a conversation. the point i was trying to make was if your going to do something, than you need to do it. And for you noobs to say im being a duech, just look at what you wrote you insuffering hipocrits. i wasnt trying to start a flame war, and i wasnt trying to suggest that i wanted red gone. but after you insulted me (Deva) than i decited to lower myself to your level and be stupid about talking. yeah i shouldnt have done it, but deal with it. I love playing smash, but the way you guys talk on here , i can now see why red only wants to play for fun now. you guys can be real jerks and you need to nock it off. Red im sorry if i cam accross the wronge way, but i felt i needed to speak my mind.

well, i have work to do, so i wont be on quite as much, maybe once a day. lol still enough to post though. oh, and all is brawl is Gey.
Lol, I'm sorry but are you retarted or just stupid. Perhaps illiterate? Regardless, perhaps you should learn to understand a conversation yourself before addressing others. I acknowledged what you said, then replied by saying that Red does this all the time, it's like a tradition almost that everyone finds amusing. You're the only one who seems to have a problem with it, which is why were telling you to stfu and leave the kid alone, seriously. And insulted you? I'm sorry, but I was stating a fact. Red would **** the crap out of you in melee. I haven't played the game in a while, but from what i saw and played, Red has only gotten better since the last time we all played. I'm sorry, but we all seem to get along fine here, you seem to be the only deusch in the room. and here's a fun fact for you. You seem to think All is Brawl is gey, yet if you look around, you're the only one still posting on this thread aside from your friend and Red, lol. I only came back to to try to show you everyone else has moved on, unless you like talking to yourself in empty forums lol.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Dame it luigi shut the hell up dude like ur such an ***. *we call him luigi at school because he tries to dress and act like him*you think you such hot **** wan you cant even beat valdens or itakio (our groop of friends) witch proably cant beat anyone on here so yeah. And i like on friday how you were like "my controller is messed up" whan i used it and it was just fine,u always make comments to hide the fact that ur not that good, no joke you always try to be the best at eveything, its annoying. Guess i will see you at school tomarow maybe have a talk..... so stop posting shet that just results in you getting ownd. XD
Did you even read this conversation dumb A$$, i really don think you did. and yeah, i was having trouble with your controller, but i didnt make such a big deal over it. And i dont know where you get that your better than me at smash when we havent had a 1v1 yet, and the 1v1 vs bama was messed up becuase you were in the frickin match with ice climbers. and that was one match. i have never said i was hot ****, o i dont know where the firck you got that. i dont make assumptions unless i have actuall have played quite a bit with someone. in fact i remember telling you that i have only had about 8 hours of brawl in and i didnt know where we all stood with skill wise. your really starting to make me mad chris.

Another thing though. I ONLY DRESSED UP FOR LUIGI ON HALLOWINE YOU DUMB A$$. so shut the frick up and drop it.

oh and red was saying that the match you played was ssbm not brawl (rember to look closely)
=P
yes im quite aware of this.

It's better to have masturbated and gone to bed than to have never gone to the bathroom at all. Can I get a hell yeah?
do i even need to say anything bama?

Lol, I'm sorry but are you retarted or just stupid. Perhaps illiterate? Regardless, perhaps you should learn to understand a conversation yourself before addressing others. I acknowledged what you said, then replied by saying that Red does this all the time, it's like a tradition almost that everyone finds amusing. You're the only one who seems to have a problem with it, which is why were telling you to stfu and leave the kid alone, seriously. And insulted you? I'm sorry, but I was stating a fact. Red would **** the crap out of you in melee. I haven't played the game in a while, but from what i saw and played, Red has only gotten better since the last time we all played. I'm sorry, but we all seem to get along fine here, you seem to be the only deusch in the room. and here's a fun fact for you. You seem to think All is Brawl is gey, yet if you look around, you're the only one still posting on this thread aside from your friend and Red, lol. I only came back to to try to show you everyone else has moved on, unless you like talking to yourself in empty forums lol.

Yes, i am aware that you replied to me about the situation in the beggening, but when you started insulting, you prevoked a flame war that stupid people like Valdens think its alright to join in on the fun. You even had Valdens so over himself that he was going around school with his laptop going, "look at what a jack A$$ Mark is and how he picks on a mentaly handicaped kid."

So with the provoktion like that, you have no idea the stress i have had on my friends because of you jerks. i tried to make it friendly, and kind of peaceful, but you had to but your fat A$$ in there and Fock it up. way to go man, i can now call you the idiot of the millenium.

hope you can learn some common sense dumba$$.

Deva

Smash Lord
Yes, i am aware that you replied to me about the situation in the beggening, but when you started insulting, you prevoked a flame war that stupid people like Valdens think its alright to join in on the fun. You even had Valdens so over himself that he was going around school with his laptop going, "look at what a jack A$$ Mark is and how he picks on a mentaly handicaped kid."

So with the provoktion like that, you have no idea the stress i have had on my friends because of you jerks. i tried to make it friendly, and kind of peaceful, but you had to but your fat A$$ in there and Fock it up. way to go man, i can now call you the idiot of the millenium.

hope you can learn some common sense dumba$$.

lol, dude, you realize you did this to yourself. First off, I didn't insult you. I just stated a fact. RED IS BETTER THAN YOU AT MELEE. Ask anyone in Ewa, they'd all say the same. If you take that as an insult then you need to seriously reconsider your sense of reasoning. And as far as what Valdens did, I'm glad he did. I mean, Red isn't mentally retarted, but he obviously has a few social interaction issues, and that includes how he posts online and repeats his quiting process. Now, if you weren't a complete insensetive jerk, you'd realize all I was originally saying was to leave the kid alone. He has a problem he can't do anything about. He really can't help but post the way he does. GGz being a complete deuch. I'm glad Valdens showed everyone what you did, because even if he wasn't mentally retarted, you were taking advantage of a problem he couldn't control, which is just as horrible. I really don't see how you can even live with yourself doing the things you do to others.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
I don't exactly see why you would be mad at me when I'm sure I've been nothing but nice to you
im not, thats just it. I just didnt want you to say something that could possible get me mad, who knows. aparently from deva i get mad at facts.

lol, dude, you realize you did this to yourself. First off, I didn't insult you. I just stated a fact. RED IS BETTER THAN YOU AT MELEE. Ask anyone in Ewa, they'd all say the same. If you take that as an insult then you need to seriously reconsider your sense of reasoning. And as far as what Valdens did, I'm glad he did. I mean, Red isn't mentally retarted, but he obviously has a few social interaction issues, and that includes how he posts online and repeats his quiting process. Now, if you weren't a complete insensetive jerk, you'd realize all I was originally saying was to leave the kid alone. He has a problem he can't do anything about. He really can't help but post the way he does. GGz being a complete deuch. I'm glad Valdens showed everyone what you did, because even if he wasn't mentally retarted, you were taking advantage of a problem he couldn't control, which is just as horrible. I really don't see how you can even live with yourself doing the things you do to others.
You wanna know why that afended me, i have barely played red, and when i did i usualy won or the match was close. but for you to say hes better at melee after i had said we should mm each other to settle this out. i was trying to solve it, but becuase you guys are such duesches, you decided it would be in your best interest to continue trying to make fun of me and piss me off. way to go idiot.

and another thing, if you had payed attention before, i was simply stating the facts on what Red was doing and that he should decide on what to do.

Valdens

Smash Ace
i have barely played red, and when i did i usualy won or the match was close.
We beat teams that Red was on as a team, but seeing as I've been to all the EWU monthlies you have too, I can tell with utmost certainty that you have not beaten Red in a match. Me and Itakio have only beaten him in one. (each)

The Turtle

Smash Cadet
...........BIG HUG.............. (And Valdens, my friend, i think he learnd his lesson, he is done, like its enoughf, ............... iam not one to talk seeing I came outa nowheres but yeah its over...or is it) >=D
i can't say whose better than who, but i Know we should all learn form red and just play to have fun and not to see whos the best and bicker about it. btw deva that combo vido is sweet.

Deva

Smash Lord
im not, thats just it. I just didnt want you to say something that could possible get me mad, who knows. aparently from deva i get mad at facts.

You wanna know why that afended me, i have barely played red, and when i did i usualy won or the match was close. but for you to say hes better at melee after i had said we should mm each other to settle this out. i was trying to solve it, but becuase you guys are such duesches, you decided it would be in your best interest to continue trying to make fun of me and piss me off. way to go idiot.

and another thing, if you had payed attention before, i was simply stating the facts on what Red was doing and that he should decide on what to do.
OMFG, the poor kid can't contol it, what don't you understand about that, seriously. Stop being an insensetive jerk and let him do what he does. And Red is a better player than you. Hands down. Not because you've barely played him, but because he has more experience and time playing in tournaments and competetively in general. Last time I played you, you weren't very good, no offense. And Red is the only one who has still been practicing melee. I'm a bit rusty, but he was doing way better against me than before, and much better than you lol. Don't take it as an offense, He's just had more practice. If you keep trying you can get better too.

Btw, thanks Turtle.

Chip.

you know what to do
my brain is immune to working.

Listen you buck-toothed ******, you suck at smash. You are probably the worst Luigi I've ever played (a Luigi that doesn't wavedash? LOL). I played Red at EWU and he was very very good. I had trouble when I played him; even with my main. You, on the other hand, suck balls. Red would absolutely destroy you. I don't see how incomprehendably stupid you can be to not not understand this. Are you that dumb? You suck at smash lol! Live with it you gay nublet. Why don't you do us all a favor and get off these boards since almost nobody likes you and all you do is start trouble :)

The Turtle

Smash Cadet
um thats not cool.......... dude I think i had him convinced that it was over and now i think he is going to be pissed he knows all that stuff. So like we should all just drop it right? just let it end, by saying these things it will never end, god.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Why do you guys keep on attempting to deal with him? Obviously, he isn't giving up anytime soon. Just ignore him. Once he realizes that people aren't responding to him, he will either give up or keep posting in which case you can ask someone to ban/warn him for spamming.

Chip.

you know what to do
Perhaps I did go over the line but I'm only doing this in defense for Deva. He said some pretty insulting words to Deva on the past two pages >_>. I know I'm not any better for stooping down to his level, but I'm waiting for an apology first before I'm truely sorry.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
...........BIG HUG.............. (And Valdens, my friend, i think he learnd his lesson, he is done, like its enoughf, ............... iam not one to talk seeing I came outa nowheres but yeah its over...or is it) >=D
i can't say whose better than who, but i Know we should all learn form red and just play to have fun and not to see whos the best and bicker about it. btw deva that combo vido is sweet.
Well put, thanks for the advice, i will take just one last thing to take care of...

Listen you buck-toothed ******, you suck at smash. You are probably the worst Luigi I've ever played (a Luigi that doesn't wavedash? LOL). I played Red at EWU and he was very very good. I had trouble when I played him; even with my main. You, on the other hand, suck balls. Red would absolutely destroy you. I don't see how incomprehendably stupid you can be to not not understand this. Are you that dumb? You suck at smash lol! Live with it you gay nublet. Why don't you do us all a favor and get off these boards since almost nobody likes you and all you do is start trouble :)
WOW!, one thing first, i do wave dash with my mains, which would be fox, luigi and yoshi, not with peach though. and second, i dont care if Red almost woope your a$$ at melee, i didnt want to say who was better till we had a good momey match to base our skill off of. I still play melee consisntantly because for the simple fact that i dont have a wii. YOu poped up here out of nowhere and call all this insults without anything to back it up. but you feel real proud of yourself dont ya.

Perhaps I did go over the line but I'm only doing this in defense for Deva. He said some pretty insulting words to Deva on the past two pages >_>. I know I'm not any better for stooping down to his level, but I'm waiting for an apology first before I'm truely sorry.
One, im not apologizing to you, you insensitive jerk. second, this is exactly what i have been talking about with the other people who have been butting in thinking its alright to jump in and make fun of someone, or insult someone when they wernt part of the original conversation. Do you think your powerful when you do this kind of cr@p. You need to stay out of something thats now your buisness. and your not Deva's *****, quit trying to cover his deadly blows.

um thats not cool.......... dude I think i had him convinced that it was over and now i think he is going to be pissed he knows all that stuff. So like we should all just drop it right? just let it end, by saying these things it will never end, god.
IF these itiots wouldn't have posted, than this would have ended sooner. i really do respect what you say "Turtle" just try to keep it cool like you always do and you will always be the cool/awsome/Respectable guy in my heart.

Itakio, i dont even know what to say to you.

For all you other peopel reading this, i apologized to Red already, but i dont feel it neccisary to apologize to any others. if any of you continue this conversation in any sort of negative way, you will officialy be a noob at smash and everything else in life. you will also be G@y.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I've tried my best to not get wrapped up in the conflict up until this point Mark, but honestly, why do you keep at it. The bigger man always wins, you're just making yourself look progressively more and more stupid by continuing to post and respond in this thread. Me and Chris had already done a more than adequate job of telling Chip we thought his post had been a bit rude, but you continuing to do this and insult people justifies their insults. I don't know how you can manage to continue posting poorly worded grammatically flawed insults towards anyone who says anything negative towards you and then expect them to have the respect for you to stop posting when you say that they will be a "f@g" if they continue to do so.

I have no idea how you can mentally justify saying all of this, honestly, go back, read what you've posted, and tell me you don't think it was a bit over the line..

I have defended you on all previous occasions on these boards, but that kind of posting is exactly why people were mad at you when you went to the Oregon tourney, and I am really starting to see where they are coming from now.

Just end the argument. It's not worth carrying on, serves no greater purpose and only accomplishes making everyone involved in it look like a blithering idiot..

Chip.

you know what to do
i have a tiny peenis. Also i'm bad at Smash Bros.
No need to get butt hurt that you suck at smash and everyone in this thread is better than you lol. I'm butting in to this conversation because you truely are a complete idiot. Deadly blows? wtf does that mean lol? You were completely destroyed by him in your arguement. Not to mention you didn't even develop a rebuttel to his last statement >_>

Also if you weren't so and ignorant you'd of realized that I made an almost immediate response after you were being a jerk to Red (the thing that started all of this). I said something like "Red is better than you at smash" lol or something along those lines since you were saying you could beat him at Melee.

I don't care if you don't apoligize to me or not; I didn't realize you even said anything offending to me lol. You did owe apoligies to Red and Deva for acting like a prick though; especially since Deva didn't start anything but just try to defend Red lol. Until you're sorry to both of them for acting completely idiotic and rude, then I owe you no apology.

EDIT- Screw it, this is just getting childish. Robotnik you can have the last word if you want. I'm done with this conversation now. I only got majorly involved because of what you said to Deva and Red so sorry about that.

*ends drama*

EDIT 2- LOOK AT MY POST COUNT YO!!!

1337 FO LIFE!!!1

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
???????????????? didnt i just say i ended it????????????????

I understand that you would want to defend Red but not Deva. PErsonaly, even if Red is handicaped in some sort of way, i dont see him like that. do you think he likes being treated special. i know i wouldnt. everyone has conversations or arguments that could endup being offensive, but just deal with it. you should all start treating red like you do each other...equally.

And Bama, you shouldnt have edited your post, that would have made things a little easier for us all, so in a sence you added to the POS that is in this thread.

But like i said before, i am done with this and want to drop it. its really starting to get anoying.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I believe you said that if you continued the argument you were a noob at life, smash and a "f@g". I'd kind of perceive that as more of an invitation than a stopsign. :|

Chip.

you know what to do
Deva was trying to defend Red cuz you were being mean to him.

He was treating him, you know like an equal.

You owe them both apoligies. That is all.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Deva was trying to defend Red cuz you were being mean to him.

He was treating him, you know like an equal.

You owe them both apoligies. That is all.
Sighhhh, fine. Red and Deva, im sorry i was such a duech to you guys, lets not be childish in the future, and the way we will solve future problems by BRAWLING IT OUT!!!

artifice

Smash Ace
jesus we just got compared to the orgeon smash scene.

OREGON!!! !!!! the ****.

comon peeps, seatle scores over a GC controler.

and people still check this site?

Top Bottom