• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo 2k10

DC

Smash Cadet
Gamerbee's out. **** man I hate SSF4 but I love watching it.

DC

Smash Cadet
USA

USA

USA

Actually I'd rather see Daigo win but w/e.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol The stream went down for the entire final match.

Daigo won, pz.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Anyways **** all this Jwong bs, anybody see that chick Kayane? I'd BANG BANG BANG BAAAANG~ her if you know what I mean.
She won the Women's Invitational.

I'd play some footsies with that.

Purple

Hi guys!
[collapse=this is based on the bickering of page 1 in 40ppp]Hasn't street fighter been out for twenty years with a generally older group of people who have money that they can spend on their community (I mean really, 32 golden TE sticks given to top eight players?! Crystal trophies to winners?!).

Smash doesn't have that, and unless someone's holding back on some turbo cheese, or tournament organizers actually decide to work together to make larger pots and have better streaming capabilities, it's not GOING to happen.

Chill out guys. SF has a better community than Smash, however they also have more dedicated community members and more time to season up their game. SF started from arcades where people had dedication to pay money day by day to learn these combos, smash started from console where you can input cheats and hacks to make the game to your liking; it's just two different communities. [/collapse]

---

Off of that note though, I'm really proud of Ricky Ortiz, i heard a lot of stuff about him being good but he never seems to really make it higher than lower top 8 in most Evo's so props to him; he's definitely practicing. :)

Also I found it absolutely hilarious that after Gamerbee beat JWong SRK.com literally crashed from the traffic.

DC

Smash Cadet
Meh Grand Finals wasn't even close. 3-1? Jwong would have kept it closer and the hype would've been ridic.

Just stupid *** mistakes knocked him out. Maybe Gamerbee but I don't think Vangief was a better player then him.

Top Bottom