• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 Melee Info Dump! - FINAL DAY: TOP 8 STARTING AT NOON: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Another 3 stock! Eggz vs Wizzrobe in LFs later and Wobbles wins his pool!

Gastogh

Smash Apprentice
Armada's first game on stream:

*pulls bomb*

*pulls stitchface*

Prog: "Welcome back, Armada."

Me: :')

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Kou 4 stocks game 2 with an INCREDIBLE illusion cancel->Utilt->Uair! He'll be facing Lovage later on.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Stric 2-1s CK and I believe is in LFs now with J00t. Jebailey of CEO is up next!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Gimpyfish is helping setup the stream setup after Jebailey messed it up lol.

Tarv

Smash Journeyman
SUPER IMPORTANT POST

Is the twitch chat not working for anyone else? If you are having trouble seeing the twitch chat on srkevo3 and VGBC. I have set up a IRC room where everyone is welcome to come and chat about melee at evo. Let me know if you need help. Also, I'm looking for a handful of helpful individuals to be operators (moderators) in the room. Just let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

(This post will be edited with the link to the room.)

Edit 1: If you are familiar with IRC chat rooms. I am in #SmashEvo in the "Blitzed" server. if anyone can't get twitch chat to work and wants to talk.

EDIT 2*****: Instructions on how to join #SmashEVO:

1. Go to http://mibbit.com/

2. Click on the words "Launch App" (It's in blue)

3. In the drop down menu next to connect select "Blitzed"

4. Next to the word "Nick" type in your desired Nickname

5. Next to "channel" type in #SmashEvo

6. Click the "connect" button.

Edit 3: Looking for moderators to help with the room, please let me know if you're interested and I'll give you mod status.

COME JOIN :)

After all that work Twitch chat is working again...

Top Bottom