• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone's final smash *New Video*

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. Great video. Although I'm still a little disappointed that WW Link's and Wolf's Final Smashes are cloned.

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
ROB's is.. Unspectacular..

If they had just made it weaker, it could be a special attack...

Luigi's is trippy, and awesome.

And Young Links is irritating, but atleast it's not the Landmaster.

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the video!
Ive been looking for a few of these for a long time!
Captain Falcon's FS is awesome!

Gerkuman

Smash Cadet
Metaknight's FS isn't sad if you're playing with 4 characters. Then it becomes abnormally powerful, because your blast area gets bigger. It's just not a very good 1 VS 1 FS.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
NOOOOO!!!!! I wanted to the King of Red Lions!

Oh well...

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Does anyone have a bit more info on Ganondorf's sword? It's there in the video, but how does he use it? There's not enough footage to say if it's only one move or something else.
Anyone have another video where he actually uses it?

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Awesome vid. It's loading for me now. I'm looking forward to seeing what Falco's and Wolf's final smashes are. :)

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Even though fox's, falco's and wolfs landmasters seem to do slightly different things(from what I can see in the video anyway) it's clear to me that sakurai isn't the person to go to if you want unique final smash's. :(

I really like Lucario's, Jigglypuff's seems like it would be better in free for alls with more people.

I'm annoyed with toon links fs in particular, you'd think he'd use his Wind waker to cause a tornado or something :ohwell:

Shapechanger

Smash Apprentice
I'm not entirely all that irritated at the three Landmasters, but Toon Link having the Triforce Slash is completely idiotic. With Link, it looks badass. With Toon Link, it makes me want to cry.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
ZSS's FS looks more powerful than I previously expected. That's reassuring.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Well, I think we can all agree that Toon Link's Trifail Slash was a disappointment... I personally couldn't see any differences at all. I expected it to at least have a different knockback, like Zelda/ Sheik's.
Oh well. This doesn't effect me much, I doubt I'll be using items much anyhow! :3

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have a bit more info on Ganondorf's sword? It's there in the video, but how does he use it? There's not enough footage to say if it's only one move or something else.
Anyone have another video where he actually uses it?
It's a taunt

Crystallion

Smash Ace
It's a taunt
That is almost like saying: "Nya nya, you won't get to use the sword!" o_O That is sad...but nothing can be done. I like him anyway, he'll be my main once again :D
(but really, that's a pity, and completely unexpected, lol)

Necrochild313

Smash Apprentice
Volt Tackle = Super Sonic? (except I hear pika can "pulse" his FS)

On an unrelated note, I love how dramatic Pikachu and Jiggs sound during their FS. I think I'll laugh everytime somebody is playing as them and does it. And considering Pika is my main, they'll be plenty of lols.

Break

Smash Apprentice
The only thing I disliked about this video was that most, if not all (too lazy to check), the final smashes were performed on characters with O% damage. This gives an unrealistic sense of the knockback and makes the smashes seem less spectacular. The majority of them are meant to be finishing moves or kill set-ups anyway.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I like that Zero suit Samus and Pikachu's final smashes got improved a lot since E for all. :)

Top Bottom