• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone watch these videos.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Smoom77

Smash Master
Lately, I only learn lately from japanese ICs. 9B's random fairs on Rain is AMAZING! I need to wide my range of attacks.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Edit:

Updated the OP thanks to rubberbandmam

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah, I had seen all of those before, these are new candy :p.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Is anyone from anywhere other than Japan going to SRT? Lol.

Nobody wants to go if they can't win money.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lol. Only people I think (or have heard about) are going are Kadaj, M2K, and Ally.

Roller

Smash Legend
Why are they going if they can't get money and it will cost a fortune?

Are people paying for M2K or something?

Also, great vids. Watched 'em all.

RATED

Smash Lord
Is not like they are 100% sure that they will get money anyways, they don't know all the competition there and in fact I am sure that players over there are watching and studying them like there's no tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, but going to a tourney and paying just because you are 100% that you are going to win everything is ********, no one knows... this is brawl.

Roller

Smash Legend
Is not like they are 100% sure that they will get money anyways, they don't know all the competition there and in fact I am sure that players over there are watching and studying them like there's no tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, but going to a tourney and paying just because you are 100% that you are going to win everything is ********, no one knows... this is brawl.
I know that there is no way M2K is spending that much of his own money with a guarantee of not making it back.

But this is getting way off track. If you want to respond go to social.

Just to keep this relevant to the thread, I nearly ****ed my pants when 9B cg'd, Faired off the platform, IB'd, And got the infinite.

RATED

Smash Lord
I know that there is no way M2K is spending that much of his own money with a guarantee of not making it back.

But this is getting way off track. If you want to respond go to social.

Just to keep this relevant to the thread, I nearly ****ed my pants when 9B cg'd, Faired off the platform, IB'd, And got the infinite.
lol don't worry, is not like I want to start a argument or something I was just saying my opinion :)

-------------

That **** was sick, 9B made me say WOW too good, that I had to comment in the video.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Also, the spotdodge on the platform when he couldn't buffer to make popo not fall through was smart as well.

Roller

Smash Legend
Also, the spotdodge on the platform when he couldn't buffer to make popo not fall through was smart as well.
I caught that as well. I was also confused what to do if nana got the grab first on a platform. I always just tried for nana-popo bthrow. But since I don't practice that one, I usually fail. I will definitely be keeping that in mind from now on.

Top Bottom