• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ever thought about jumping ship?<

Hax

Smash Champion
awwww that's so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :urg: falchion you're giving me butterflies

Hax

Smash Champion
lol yeah. and yeah man.. stay away from using falcon against metaknight. nobody really beats metaknight except uhh.. metaknight. :)

Hax

Smash Champion
ey dude, wanna play a game right now? i'll falcon ditto you on haxfield. we might have a good connection, depending on how far Ravin's pants are from my house. lmao

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
lol yeah. and yeah man.. stay away from using falcon against metaknight. nobody really beats metaknight except uhh.. metaknight. :)
Well, thing is, I definitely would avoid one, if I knew when he was being used. XD If I know I'm taking on one, I use Snake, Marth, Wolf, or even Wario. Each do awesomely. =P

And sure, lemme finish up a few races on Mario Kart, 'k? Lmao, it's an inside joke. XP I live in Florida.

chili

Smash Cadet
He's the coolest and most fun-to-use character in the game... why the hell would you want to use any other character? :chuckle:

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
No freakin way I'll jump ship. No way.

CF is just too sweet. I mained him in 64, melee. and now in brawl. I don't care if he sucks.

I'll tell you, there's no greater feeling in brawl than knocking an opponent off the stage and when they're trying to get to the ledge, you run...........right off the stage......no jumping, just running right off and then letting off a massive Sagat-style TIGER CRUSH of a knee right to the back of the face, knocking them the hell out.

That "Tha-DESH" sound the impact makes is just magical.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
he's my favorite video game character, and the manliest character in brawl. snake is nowhere near as awesome as captain falcon. :) i was a beast with him in melee, and i'm trying to make him good in brawl, but it's really hard. it's really all prediction. anyone in brawl can do good with good prediction.

and don't call me stupid, but i actually don't think falcon vs snake or falcon vs dedede is that bad of a matchup for falcon. =) but falcon vs metaknight.. that's another story lol.
that's like saying Marth can beat anyone if he counters every move

Top Bottom