• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ever Pulled an All-nighter?

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
There actually was a time when I hadn't slept for 3 days straight last summer, so to do something to get rid of my boredom I talked to random Australian and Indonesian people on MSN messenger.

When I went to Washington DC last summer as a school trip for only 12 select people the other 5 guys and I pulled one, we drank so much Mountain Dew and Pepsi and couldn't stop moving around, we were doing flips from bed to bed in the hotel rooms and we actually had races and we drank the Mountain Dew and Pepsi out of shot glasses! Then on of them decided that he was going to watch Girls Gone Wild commercials the rest of the night. We stayed up late playing Metroid Prime Hunters on our DSes. We endedup having a line for the bathroom because we drank too much. We all took like 3 showers that night just because it felt good. I then listened to my ipod for the last couple of hours before our chaperone came and woke us up. We went to Mt. Vernon and we were all tired on the motorcoach and we slept all the way there starting at 6:30 going to 7:30. The plane ride that day sucked because the flight attendent was freiking hitting on me while I was trying to sleep! It was like "**** woman! Can't you see I didn't get any sleep? Leave the **** alone!". Well I guess that's how your supposed to feel after doing that though.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
recently i've been hooked on caffeine pills to keep me awake during class. it's been making sleeping at night difficult, which i hate. ***** your metabolism, it does. makes you fat, it does. :( honestly, pulling all-nighters to study, i never understood. i'm too busy thinking about how bad i wanna sleep that i can't focus on the material at hand. usually, i pull all-nighters because i'm talking to someone via phone or internet. x;

nocsha

Smash Cadet
You guys must have an awesome friends i pull all nighters all the time but i have no wifi or lan:(

Wuss

Smash Champion
I pulled an all nighter just to play tekken 3 with my friends...
We were in like 6th grade, it was awesome...
I play starcraft pretty late nowadays though...

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Funny this topic got bumped. Me and my room mate pull all-nighters at least twice a week (some for studying, some for bull ****ting with friends). We were discussing with each other about all-nighters and came to realize we only started them in college.

So. If you havent pulled an all-nighter and your not in college yet, just wait. I promise you will pull more than you can count.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Spring break. I just pulled an all nighter for no reason whatsoever.

Well. I'm screwed for the rest of the day.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I pulled an All Nighter once with my buddy and we stayed up till like five in the morning. I went to sleep and my mom wakes us up for church at about 9 (Unbeknownst to her we pulled an all nighter) I fell asleep and my Captain Crunch and dragged my zombie a** to bed lol. Slept for the rest of the day.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I did one when I was 9 and Pokemon Red was where the action was. Me and my friend stood up and played non-stop till 7 in the morning, I don't remember sleping until the next night.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I once had so much work to do in 1 week that I pulled 2 all nighters in a row. I think I was clinically insane. I slept through many alarm clocks after that and slept through many classes.

I failed a lot of stuff that week... >.>

Top Bottom