• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ever MLG Dallas:

L33T

Smash Cadet
I have had no drive to play this game anymore.

I don;t feel any energy to even continue it.

everyone around me asks if i've gone to a tourney lately or if i will take them to my used be monthly thingys. and i just reply with 'I havent played much."

I think about it constantly. but.. just.. no drive..

I feel so.. awkward...

..hows everyone doing?...

=/

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
now that college is over for winter break i have more of a drive to play this game. At college i really had no one to play brawl with and there were tons of other games i could play instead. also over winter break i won't have college work to do so my weekends will be free now.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I have had no drive to play this game anymore.

I don;t feel any energy to even continue it.

everyone around me asks if i've gone to a tourney lately or if i will take them to my used be monthly thingys. and i just reply with 'I havent played much."

I think about it constantly. but.. just.. no drive..

I feel so.. awkward...

..hows everyone doing?...

=/
You better not quit.

Just go to another tournament and you'll feel it. Believe me.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
it's Peach.

trust me.

I'm doing fine. How are you non-smash related l33t?

L33T

Smash Cadet
im good ill.
i just... gosh..
swimming is a big part of my life.
I wanted to go to TP portland this weekend, but my parents denied me one week in advance. afte saying yes for 2 months ahead.. lol.

i just dont feel any feelings towards it anymore besides what i had, and dont feel like..blegh.

My last tournament a player named 'zerostar' saw this guy talking to me and he thought he was a badass, so zerostar turned around, and said 'dude, you shut the **** up. L33T has been in this community way longer than you have, and has by far doen more for it then you ever will'.

And I felt complete. 0.o

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Well, just remember people appreciate you in this community. Don't leave and become a disappointment unless you really just need to go.

Stay for meee!!!

We'll meet at another MLG.

L33T

Smash Cadet
Well, just remember people appreciate you in this community. Don't leave and become a disappointment unless you really just need to go.

Stay for meee!!!

We'll meet at another MLG.
of course, of course.

If its still in =/

Top Bottom