• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ever get ganged on?

Snake_User

Smash Rookie
When you're online and say you get a few wins and you keep winning, the other brawlers notice this and then they gang on you :(

Does this ever happen to you??
It does to me :(

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
This happened to me in basic brawl and they were all noobs, I still won. But yes I was playing my friend and his cousins on Wi-Fi, he did teams, all 3 on blue and me on red. I picked random, got Wario, and still won. (They're kinda bad and fail at spamming @@; )

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
Not really, no, but I do gang up on someone should the opportunity arise, in which someone is in between another person and myself, and we basically read each other's minds. One of my friends, though, is basically a paranoid schizophrenic in Brawl and automatically assumes that everyone immediately targets him and gangs up on him if he so much as gets hit, or at least uses that as an excuse. I truly wish I had a video of this hilarity.

Actually, now that I think about it, I was away from the game to go get food once, and my friends changed the game to team battle and they both picked Metaknight against me as Ike, because they couldn't beat me, and when I come back they Mach Tornado spam me. Thankfully, Ike's got a counter, and they're no good with MK, so I still won.

Emperor Mario

Smash Cadet
When I play with my friends and siblings 3 to 4 players(not online I never played online Brawl before) we gang up on who ever is on the lead in stocks but we stop this little ganging up as soon we even uot in stocks.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
I noticed that once and made some fun out of. I was just running around laughing my *** off as they all chased me and tried to get me

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Well, my friend constantly complains about me and my other friends ganging up on him. For some reason, maybe because we are excessivley nice people, we slacken up on him everytime he does this. And EVERY time he complains we end up leaving him alone for to long, only to allow him get one stock over us. He would then come along reap the benefits, killing us all, winning, and start his gloatfest.

Sometimes... Sometimes...... GrrrrrrrrrrRRRRAAAH!!!

D

Deleted member

yes. For some reason, every single time in FFA, all the 3 cpus gang up on me.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
well, this is why FFAs mean nothing.

When you are the best of the 3 or 4, you will receive hate. Sometimes, I can deal with it. Other times, it's too much.

Online, you can't do much about it. Offline, I make an "alliance" with one person, we eliminate the two people not in our alliance, then we finish the fight in a one-on-one with however many lives we have left.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
Probebly has, but ive never noticed.

But not to long ago, I KO'ed this link twice in about 10 seconds. (the 2nd was partly his fault) But after that, for the next 3 games he was in. He wouldn't leave me alone.

Was funny though, instead of fighting him. I just dodged every one of his attacks. He couldn't hit me. I didn't fight back. Made my laugh :laugh:. Then I just spammed Bombs at him :laugh:

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
yes. For some reason, every single time in FFA, all the 3 cpus gang up on me.
a lot of the time, if you're nowhere near the CPUs, but they're near each other, they won't attack. they just go straight for you. it's BS. :p

anyway, when i'm jiggs a lot on with anyone, eventually they start ganging on me, which never works :D. other times i'm constantly switching characters so they don't recognize me as the one who has been winning all the other matches. XD

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
Yea it happens to me sometimes. I'll be playing online, just basic brawl and I'll win a couple matches. Then the other players will start focusing more on me. You cant blame them though. I mean, its just kind of instinct to go for the strongest guy and attemp to take him out.

redfred

Smash Rookie
Ya, it almost always (almost always...lol) happens to me when I play with my friends, and I still win 75% of the matches we play.
Another thing is that no matter if I win or lose the previous match, if I pick Pikachu, they all go after me first no matter what! WHY MUST EVRYONE WANT TO KILL PIKACHU!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Veggi

Smash Champion
I get ganged up on, I'm sure a lot of people do. What I really hate is when someone stands at the side and shoots a projectile. That is so annoying. There was a Pit user who was spamming his arrows on Port Town and the stage took off and KO'd him on the bottom of the stage. I was so happy.

arrex

Smash Cadet
it happens 99% of the time to me when i play with my friends.
one of them will notice im winning and shout out "hey look! *my name* is winning!"
then they all attack me until we all have even stock or i lose... -_-

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Sometimes in Basic Brawl, a few of us will start taunting for fun, and we gang up on whoever doesn't. :chuckle: I know it's mean, but still.

Top Bottom