• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Events surrounding the melee vs brawl hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really?

Tell me bucko. How am I not competitive?

I go to tournaments and win about half of the time.

I play all three games religiously.

I understand the metagame and match ups.

I think I know if I'm competitive or not. At lest I have a better idea than some guy on the internet.

Not trying to downplay you, dude...but you say you win tournaments half the time. I've never seen your name pop up on a local or national scale. Then again, you may live in Ten-Buck-Two for all I know.

Also, to a lot of people, you are some guy on the internet.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Not trying to downplay you, dude...but you say you win tournaments half the time. I've never seen your name pop up on a local or national scale. Then again, you may live in Ten-Buck-Two for all I know.
I live in Oregon and can't travel much so...

Yeah pretty much.

Most of the tournaments I go to are local. Like just people in town who decided to have a tournament. Nothing huge. I'm invited to most of these and yes they are good. I assure you.

I'm not SUPER competitive but I do do what I can.

Also, to a lot of people, you are some guy on the internet.
True. But THIS random guy on the internet has a better idea of what THIS guy's life is like.

Mr.C

Smash Master
I like how people perpetuate the idea that Brawl hate stems from the Smash community instead of stemming from a badly made game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom