• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Even though..

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Mmmmmm.
I can just smell Ryoko coming in and just locking this thread with ALL of her moderator glory.

Do you smell it too!? *o*

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Mmmmmm.
I can just smell Ryoko coming in and just locking this thread with ALL of her moderator glory.

Do you smell it too!? *o*
I can see that happening too, but I believe Ryoko has male parts.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
DARN IT!
I always get genders wronggg D:

Now I'm going to go beg for his forgiveness now ;o;

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because I tend to be a spiteful son of a ***** when it comes to these things, this thread will be left open to discuss why people assume me to be female.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Because I tend to be a spiteful son of a ***** when it comes to these things, this thread will be left open to discuss why people assume me to be female.
Happens to me all the time. Ah, Stiputation, will you ever learn? :laugh: But of course, my name is far more femine than yours, Ryoko. I supose awesome names are just assumed to be female...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Happens to me all the time. Ah, Stiputation, will you ever learn? :laugh: But of course, my name is far more femine than yours, Ryoko. I supose awesome names are just assumed to be female...
That could be true. But personally, I base my image of people on their sigs or avatars. Even though I know you and Ryoko are guys, I still picture you both as Zelda. Which is weird, I guess, but I need to assign everyone SOME kind of face.

Maybe people do that.

Luthien

Smash Ace
That could be true. But personally, I base my image of people on their sigs or avatars. Even though I know you and Ryoko are guys, I still picture you both as Zelda. Which is weird, I guess, but I need to assign everyone SOME kind of face.

Maybe people do that.
Hm... true. I do that too, I just haven't realised that I do until you put it into words. Thank-you. I have achieved a new level of consciousness (rest assured, that's the only thing I've learned today...). That might be why I picture you as Mickey Mouse.

Drake3

Smash Ace
I've noticed that Stiputation has always guessed the incorrect gender. Like...always. It's kind of weird. It must be some sort of curse, but after the 3rd wrong "female assumption" you should've just stuck with male. I've personally stopped trying to guess because it usually turns out wrong anyway.

I waaaas sort of on the fence about Ryoko. There's something about the name and the accurate assertion of humanity's stupidity that screamed female for some reason.

And Circus will always be a giant tent in my mind.

Top Bottom