• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

European Summer 2011

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
This summer will be crazy like never before o,o

{colsp=13}
Tournaments
DATE || TOURNAMENT || COUNTRY || CITY || GAMES || CONFIRMED? || DONE?

2 July || OSTS: Saber || Netherlands || Apeldoorn || Melee || confirmed || yes
6-9 July || ñGames || Spain || Cuenca || Melee+Brawl || confirmed || yes
10 July || BI16 || France || Paris || Brawl || confirmed || yes
22-24 July || WakuWakuSmash || France || Dijon || Brawl || confirmed || yes
29-31 July || Brawl in Berlin 2 || Germany || Berlin || Brawl || confirmed || yes
10-14 August || B.E.A.S.T. 2 || Sweden || Gothenburg || Melee || confirmed || yes
20-21 August || BBI2 || France || Paris || Brawl || canceled ||
27-28 August || OSTS: Archer || Netherlands || Weesp || Brawl || confirmed || no

Greward

Smash Lord
so there's a tourney one day after ñGamers. maybe we could try to do something to attend it and go to it after finishing ñGamers lol because otherwise no frenchies will attend to ñgamers

btw it's hosted in Cuenca, not Madrid (even though Madrid is near Cuenca)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
The A-40 motorway, recently completed, connects the city with the A-3 at Tarancon, 82 km away from Madrid, thus totalling 166 km to Spain's capital. Cuenca is 200 km far from Valencia, via the A-3 in the opposite sense.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuenca,_Spain

(German Wikipedia says 180 / 206 anyway XD)

But yeah it probably isnt "that" far as it may sounds, since cities are often very wide, and the km is from center to center.

And ~160 isnt that far anyway, ~2 hour by car or train I think, even though I don't know how good Spain's connections are ^^

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
There are two OSTS tournaments this summer: a Melee tournament on July 2nd and a Brawl tournament on August 27th (so both are one day tournaments). The first is confirmed and the second is as good as confirmed, but we still need a final confirmation from Exalador. After that we can give you all the information you need.

Edit: Exalador has confirmed that he can make it to the tournament. More information will follow soon.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
If you promise to keep this topic up to date, a sticky might be warranted during the summer.

The OP is still missing the Dutch Melee tournament (OSTS: Saber) on July 2nd. Like Utto said, it's a completely separate event from our Brawl tournament in August 27th. Both are definitely happening and we're currently exploring whether it's feasible to have the Brawl event be two days. If there's foreign interest, that would make the decision a lot easier.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Updated.

BiB2 confirmed + link changed.
BI16 link added.
OSTS Saber link added + confirmed.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
BBI2 canceled (Will put it away in a month, so that we can be sure everyone knows)

OSTS: Archer --- Name updated + Link added + City updated.

Greward

Smash Lord
We're thinking of hosting another tourney on spain
19, 20, 21, 22 August
prizes: 1º = 1000€ 2º= 350€ 3º= 125€ (i may talk with the host to make the first prize lower and make all top8 get cash if u guys are interested)
Where? Punta Umbria, next to Huelva (20 km)

Housing -> Under the sky

someone interested?
to get there u gotta go in plane to barcelona / madrid / whatever and then pick a bus, Murcia hasnt got an airport

Kasper!

Smash Lord
19, 20, 21, 22 August
prizes: 1º = 1000€ 2º= 350€ 3º= 125€ (i may talk with the host to make the first prize lower and make all top8 get cash if u guys are interested)
Where? Punta Umbria, next to Murcia (20 km)

Housing -> Under the sky

someone interested?
to get there u gotta go in plane to barcelona / madrid / whatever and then pick a bus, Murcia hasnt got an airport
LOL housing is what? haha under the sky?

dont tell me i gotta sleep on the grass again, i did that shiz at lyon not again home boi

Mr-R

Smash Champion
19, 20, 21, 22 August
Where? Punta Umbria, next to Murcia (20 km)

Housing -> Under the sky

someone interested?

im interested, but the price pot is a bit weird yeah if u guys can make it top 8 then I most likely will come ( unless theres another tourney on that date )

awesome dutchies dont host alot of tourneys but u germans make up for that <3

Greward

Smash Lord
sorry guys i ****ed up, i meant to say Huelva, not Murcia XD yea i suck at geography haha

the parents of the hoster will lend us a park for the players, it's up to you to bring whatever u want. ofc there are hotels too but that costs money and I think everyone will pass.

^subliminal information

Lord Chair

Smash Master
awesome ramin doesnt bother hosting tournaments himself so he should really stfu

also wtf is wrong with spanish pots why are they so high

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Why should I stfu ? it's a FACT that that aren't many tourneys here, im not even complaining lol.

Greward

Smash Lord
that's not complaining, it's just explaining
i'm not sure because my english skills are huhhh bad
anyways +1
gotta get 1000 posts soon

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
I'd really like to get my *** out of Norway again this summer, but almost all the events are only 1 day :@
And I can't go to Holland because Ramin complains too much.
Why did BBI2 get cancelled btw? Too lazy to look it up

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
BiB2 goes like 3 days. Norway should def. make a comeback to germany.

:059:

Top Bottom