• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eugenio's Meleefests! -The Room of Spirit and Time- (GEORGIA)

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Eugenio's Meleefests!

this time
???

2054 Scarbrough TRL E, Stone Mountain, GA, 30088

numbers
404 583 3083

770 981 6041

any time after 12:00 pm

First of all this is at my house
I've got 3 smash set ups so far, and the room is a bit more spacious than FullMetal's room but not as big as PB&J's apartment... although I promise not to make you take your shoes off:p

Bring any set ups(tvs/cubes/wiis) you can spare. Trust me there's PLENTY of room.

If there's enough people we will have a mini tournament.

Crew battle are also encouraged, real crews preferably. As in "people you practice melee with all the time". At least 4 on 4, so bring your homeboyz. Draft crews (as random as they are) are cool to.

no door fee, just get over here;)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Eugene is telling me I should go to this.

I say this as he also has a gun to my head just in case I refuse. <3 Eugene haha

:)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Hmm. Maybe.

I mean, it's monthly weekend, doubt i'd go to it. And some guy is trying to get me to go to a tourney in town, which he refuses to give me info for and it'll probably get cancelled again, so i dunno.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Eugene > Waba games.

but if you're doing it next week, thats kool too, E

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
next week is even worse since it's Munkaid, a big tournament in NC and we're all going to that

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
i'd probably go to next week's and get dragged some more by you ^__^ i assume that waba's gonna be a ghost town so i'll probably just go over there instead. isn't really important seeing as i'm still a noob though lol.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
waba monthly tournament, bad day.
well screw it then we'll do one next week also
next week is even worse since it's Munkaid, a big tournament in NC and we're all going to that
:laugh: wow

ok then, 2 weeks from now I'll do another one also.
2 weeks is the halloween bash..u guys should just come to my place
rofl this thread is hilarious.
i will try to convince some people to go on 24th.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
you should do it on a tuesday when im off. and if so, someone should give me a ride out there..... from kennesaw.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
I'll be here teusday, you can come. Why does you location say stone mountain if you're in kennesaw?

EDIT: can anyone else come out on tuesday?
i just got an apartment out here and i just havent changed it.

i remember asking you last time i saw you (at a tourny in lithonia) if you wanted to chill cause i knew you lived in stone mountain, and i think you didnt respond. maybe you didnt hear me. or maybe you did and i didnt hear you :p

either way i want to smash tuesday and i need someone to pick me up.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yo ill def be coming to some smashfest when i get home; also ill be holdin some really god dang cute micro tournies in my garage again this winter on random days; GAs gonna get toooooo fcccckkkkkkinnnnnn sickkkkkk. this time next summer im gonna take out every player in florida and mikey McGonaads is gonna make armada look like euro-Best101

Eugenio

Smash Lord
yo Ill Def Be Coming To Some Smashfest When I Get Home; Also Ill Be Holdin Some Really God Dang Cute Micro Tournies In My Garage Again This Winter On Random Days; Gas Gonna Get Toooooo Fcccckkkkkkinnnnnn Sickkkkkk. This Time Next Summer Im Gonna Take Out Every Player In Florida And Mikey Mcgonaads Is Gonna Make Armada Look Like Euro-best101
hell Yeah!!

Georgia Are Ready!?!?!?!?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I am, Playing this game again is slowly waking up my sleeping peach.

LOL "Euro-best101" good **** Wes :laugh:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZiBf3dwjgnY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZiBf3dwjgnY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Top Bottom