• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eugenio's Meleefests! -The Room of Spirit and Time- (GEORGIA)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Ok so seriously. Eugenio, Cornel, Alpha, Mike G, Sleepyk, FullMetal, PB'n'J, and anyone else in GA who plays Melee or wants to play Brawl+ should come to my monthly. Plus its mah birthday. its gonna be bad ***. Im trying to get DR peepee to come (well Yoshiiscool was talking to him about it) which means NC might be there. Plus Pretty much ALL of midsouth is gonna be there.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Ok so seriously. Eugenio, Cornel, Alpha, Mike G, Sleepyk, FullMetal, PB'n'J, and anyone else in GA who plays Melee or wants to play Brawl+ should come to my monthly. Plus its mah birthday. its gonna be bad ***. Im trying to get DR peepee to come (well Yoshiiscool was talking to him about it) which means NC might be there. Plus Pretty much ALL of midsouth is gonna be there.
is it this weekend? if it is, i have to work... :(

and eugene, even though i already talked to you, just wanted to post on here that i will be there tonight.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
wait. what time are these things? I thought they were at 12 or something? i'm sittin' here, thinking i missed it.
Just gimme a call man, a text won't wake me. I got Marty, Cornel, Chaddd, Chops & Justin and this @$$hole Marty won't let fall asleep cuz he's making me laugh so hard.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
ok. i'll try to come today(if you're still having it). would 8:00 pm be alright or something? you said they usually start late so i figure that'd be a cool time to come.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
who's down for some melee tomorrow?

I'm off work for the day =D
I think I can make it if he throws one tomorrow.
Yo, Smashfest my house today, right now it's just me and cornel but I'll get chad to come again also.

Hey Mike, you think you can get merc?

VERY IMPORTANT

my cell no longer works so you must all call my house phone which is (770) 981 - 6041 :ohwell:

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
For me it's either this or east point.

If anyone can pick me up from tech campus to go to this today, that'd be nice, I have actual cash money dollars for gas. I would like to go over and not be sorry at smash anymore. You all can scrape me all day so it's good.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i think i'm straight on these for a while
wait, what....why?? :(

I couldn't make it today. I am at a friends and chillin with him for the first time in months lol

I'm also eating out his food and DLing pr0n on his PC while he's out trying to get these girls next door to come over for some ...........................................mario kart lulz

EDIT: seriously it's Mario Kart =/

and rock band....yay

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I live in stone mountain, about 20 minutes from you actually. Though I've only played against the cpu so admittedly, I'm not very good :/. Let me know what's going down.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Hmm, I live in stone mountain, about 20 minutes from you actually. Though I've only played against the cpu so admittedly, I'm not very good :/. Let me know what's going down.
Judging by your info in the locator thread, you seem to be a brawl guy.

if so, you may wanna check out the Waba threads in this room and the Atlantic south room and check out the pika boards too here:

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=149.

Welcome to GA smash too. I have a feeling a certain Friend of mine will want to play you for that name "Mercy" pretty soon lol

mercy

Smash Apprentice
That Waba thread sounds like tournaments, I wanna practice first before getting my *** handed to me.

chaddd

Smash Lord
If you have to action replay your game to make it playable, then it's a pile of crap.

And you know what they say about piles of crap. You can put a bow on it and call it fun but that doesn't mean anyone will listen to you.

Brawl+ is just a tool to ease the denial of people that can't handle Brawl sucking so hard in the first place.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
FullMetal... hope we didn't worry you. But we decided there wasn't really a point to go to your house and sleep when we could've just gone back to SPSU. So yeah... hope you didn't think we got lost or anything haha.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
FullMetal... hope we didn't worry you. But we decided there wasn't really a point to go to your house and sleep when we could've just gone back to SPSU. So yeah... hope you didn't think we got lost or anything haha.
Oh ok, you guys goin 2 waba 2morrow though?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Oh ok, you guys goin 2 waba 2morrow though?
I really want to go to waba. All I know is that Archaic is busy around 8, and he's not picking up his phone (probably still sleeping), so I don't know if he can go. Rayku is trying to get a hold of his mom to see if he can take the car. So the chances are like 50/50 I suppose.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Yeah, I wondered what happened to you guys-
I didn't know if you got lost or what.

Glad you made it home safely, though!

Top Bottom