• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Nomination Mafia - Endgame: Until the Day the Adventurers Rise Again

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I was on Soup, Ryker was on Soup. Both of us were gone. Soup would go wherever to save his life, be it Z or Nabe. I think if you convince Joey a Z wagon's not happening that day and tell Z to vote Nabe, you have 5 people right there. All five of you were around yet no effort was made to do so. Did he actually want your lynch? Seems questionable in hindsight.

:186:
Soup was desperate and went a direct to live, he wouldn’t move.

Dis would move but got disinterested.

Joey gave a clear no, Z might have.

You are putting a lot of stock it was super possible to move given the hour left and people being gone with two people saying no.

i went that way and led it but it disolved fast.

You think it would work? I didn’t when it fell apart, that’s why I moved.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Consistency doesn't make it good dude. Especially when you have a slot you'd set yourself up to get lynched for. Even then, jumping from me with that logic to agreeing to Ryu/Nabe is pretty inconsistent as a whole (especially if you think Ryu is more likely to be town in that scenario).

Why are you hunting for info when we're one phase away from Lylo? We need to hit scum, not hunt for a "two players aren't aligned" scenario when they could just both be town.
Is it still a jump if my vote stayed on you? Of the people of interest, this is my list:

Joey > Nabe > Ryu > Z25. Looking just at pool today it's Joey > Ryu > Z25. I doubt I'm wrong on Ryu but I wouldn't bank on it. To that end,

While you are my top scum choice, I'm not so arrogant that I can't entertain the possibility of being wrong. If the people I trust are suggesting that Ryu is a better avenue, I'm willing to defer to the community's top scum choice. And again, I'm not 100% town reading Ryu. So I'm not supporting or allowing a lynch that I feel confident in otherwise defending and defeating. If Ryu flips scum, I'll need to reevaluate, if not, my scum list turns to Joey > Nabe and I feel confident in being able gain momentum on one of those two tomorrow.

I'd also say that I get info from lynching you, again my top scum choice. So, I'm chalking your last point up to semantics.

Also, while you're here, can you address this/ show me where you did?
One interesting thing of note is here is that Ryu had Z25 as his scummiest read. During EoD, Z25 had two votes and Soup three (with my unvote). Joey, who's been a strong advocate of Z25's death from the beginning, noticeably neglected to take advantage of this opportunity to persuade Ryu to rejoin the Z25 wagon. Joey did mention that he was fine with a Soup lynch but that he really wanted to see Z25 hang. Why not push harder for it in the end? I understand not trying to convince me, who's been stubbornly supporting town Z25, or Kantrip, who's come around to seeing Z25 as town also, but Ryu should have been an easy extra vote.

Looking closer at Joey's EoD, it looks like he was unconcerned with ultimately who hanged, as long as it wasn't Nabe. I grant him that his defense of Nabe was solid, but his reasoning didn't revolve around considering Nabe town, but rather it revolved around choosing an option that would grant significant information which could change the direction of the game. I conceded, and when Soup flipped town, Joey maintained the direction he previously had. This tells me two things:

1) Joey had no reason to not try to get a Z lynch over soup since he believed that a Z flip would be more fruitful.
2) Joey felt more comfortable getting a Z lynch in subsequent phase than he did getting a Soup one on a town flip of the first lynch.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Actually I'm curious about the bus driver in that world. Z's the easiest slot in the world to push, but Ruy's not much harder. Nabe could easily be bussing Ruy for that matter. I like his analysis but Nabe is competent enough to sell that and the consistency of pushing the Fire/Ruy slot doesn't seem insignificant throughout the game is interesting. This is looking a bit past his posts so I'm not super sold on it but I do think that Ruy scum might not actually absolve Nabe.

Sure, it's possible. But I want Ruy->Nabe because I don't have a theoretical scumteam that doesn't contain at least one. I can see a theoretical bus even if that's not what I think at first look, but I'm not creating this pair because "ONE OF THEM IS SCUM AND ONE OF THEM IS TOWN!"

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
What is he on a town flip? It seems like you are interested in the idea of him busing me as scum but if that is the case wouldn’t that still apply and make you think on a town flip.

you seem sold on him being town for some reason, but you seem to be leaving an open door on either flip. Like my lynch doesn’t change how will approach and look at Nabe.
I'm just being hesitant because I can see the angle of attack for Nabe. In all honesty, it seems far less likely than him being town. There's little incentive for him to address Funko to the degree he has because nobody was scumreading that slot if they're mafia together. Why go to that effort when all you need to do to win the game is ML here and then ML me tomorrow? Seems simple and yet Nabe is currently going for a much harder road.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
More conversation about Disfunk, so I'll add. If that slot is scum, then that slot is confident the route the game is going will end the game before he gets lynched. He just hovers at the last to lynch slot on pretty much every scum team I've got and if we **** up twice, they win.

I STILL don't think I want to solve that slot when there are so many more slots in the game that are problems.

As soon as I get done with catching up, I want to go look at what the scum team has to be if Ruy/Nabe/Z25 are all town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lynch planning in a direction I don't like, but being weirdly open to things he's less confident in. Lack of earlier content. PoE.

I think other people dislike D1 from 3K.
Meh, I can see a PoE.

The rest i’m not sure I could agree with as i don’t see the malicious intent in a clear way.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Soup was desperate and went a direct to live, he wouldn’t move.

Dis would move but got disinterested.

Joey gave a clear no, Z might have.

You are putting a lot of stock it was super possible to move given the hour left and people being gone with two people saying no.

i went that way and led it but it disolved fast.

You think it would work? I didn’t when it fell apart, that’s why I moved.
Yeh but you don't even need Joey lmao, that's the ingeniousness of it. You just needed the four of you and could've easily bypassed Joey's entire point of saying his lynch didn't offer information by saying "yes but we think he's mafia". Unlike the D1 Z lynch this was super easy to get and the fact that it didn't happen and people are now wringing their hands about the Soup lynch is whack, Z in particular.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I agreed with Nabe's analysis saying he could've had the Nabe lynch if he wanted it but got cold feet when the wagons tied and cratered the wagon by jumping off. Him coming back around to Nabe in spite of that is pretty ???.

Let's go back a phase, you have to vote either Nabe or Soup. Which slot argument is better?

Okay I understand the scum perspective. Consider the town side of things though. The fact that Soup has no one defending him means that we have a LOT of people to look at if he flips town. Kind of same with Z since most people are on board with that.

If Nabe flips town, we get literally nothing imo. Town and scum Ryu would both go there because he struggles to deal with AFK slots and wants them gone regardless of alignment, but I'll concede that meta aside we'd get info on Ryu.

If we're lynching for scum, I'm going to be on Z personally but I'll understand people going Soup and maybe Nabe if they don't feel the other two. If we're lynching for info, Nabe gives us nothing unless he flips scum.
Where does a Z scum flip point you?

At this point, Kantrip, I think Nabe, and I have spoken out against it this phase. Kantrip hard pushed Z D1 so I'd assume many would be hard-pressed to make a connection there. Maybe that points people to Nabe? It might also strengthen your and Soup's resolve to hang me. Ryker's convinced I've misjudged Z and, on his scum flip, Ryker still pursues Soup. I can't speak for the rest of players but I imagine many would follow suit both because of Soup's own actions and because of how absolutely suicidal I'd have to be as scum to repeatedly defend Z25 this game.

Where does a Soup scum flip point you?

Soup's been good about isolating himself, regardless of whether it's been intentional or not, right now I think the only person defending him is Z. At the beginning of the phase, you mentioned you'd be ok with lynching him but Z and I were higher on your list so maybe, you're also looked at more closely? I can't say for certain.

It looks like the only certainty a Soup scum flip will give is Z's alignment. I'd put a Nabe flip on equal footing to that

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alex, can I get you to give me your thoughts on who's being real? I would like not to influence them, but I would also really like to be getting into that before deadline.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
As soon as I get done with catching up, I want to go look at what the scum team has to be if Ruy/Nabe/Z25 are all town.
Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. Laundry/Joey/Disfunk is totally doable. Laundry/Joey's pals relationship could be scum. Joey keeps putting me before Laundry on everything and Laundry pushed me hard off Joey on Day 1. Joey has kept Disfunk as town right up until today. I'll be honest, I can't remember Disfunk's read on Joey prior to this phase, but maaaaaaaybe he's suggesting a bus and leaving himself a backdoor into a Ruy/Nabe lynch that wins the game for him?

This is possible, for sure, but it seems really tinfoil hat to chase that as reality when I have Ruy/Z25/Nabe sitting around that I think are all individually more likely to flip scum.

Note: Joey/Laundry scumflip, I do actually really like the other one to also be scum. I just think it's unlikely.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeh but you don't even need Joey lmao, that's the ingeniousness of it. You just needed the four of you and could've easily bypassed Joey's entire point of saying his lynch didn't offer information by saying "yes but we think he's mafia". Unlike the D1 Z lynch this was super easy to get and the fact that it didn't happen and people are now wringing their hands about the Soup lynch is whack, Z in particular.

Part of this is why i’m not a fan of Z in particular Why I am st Z over Joey.

The self focus and self meta is bugging me a lot akd why I think he’s more likely than Joey.

but on this, idk. I feel like when I changed it wasn’t possible at that point since people settled on Z and Soup with established votes.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm curious of your analysis of these behaviors. Which of these rings true and which untrue to you. If you show me your list, I'll show you mine.
I'm currently waffling hard because despite these behaviors, this might be the worst time for mafia to bus somebody. I am the easiest goddamn lynch tomorrow because right now you and Joey are the only two slots willing to defend my actions. Both Z and Ruy are hard gunning for my lynch and Kantrip continues to express distaste for my treatment of Z's wagon D1. They don't have through the effort of selling a bus so I don't think that's really happening. It's much more likely that mafia has each other in the tertiary slots rather than front and center with their pushes. Here's a great example of it:

Scum!Nabe doesn't out scum!Funko like that if scum!Funko is going to push scum!Nabe. Maybe this is some hardcore distancing but it'd make much more sense two phases ago, not when we're an ML away from LyLo. There's some insurance in the fact that neither of them are possible lynches today but I don't think the two of them are aligned. Maybe scum!Nabe is trying to body town!Funko but just like lynch me dawg, it's not hard and between Z/Ruy/Kantrip you have three votes in support. Just convince Funko to vote me and you win.

I want to double-check this but I think right now my likeliest pick for mafioso getting bussed is Z as he seems to exist in most people's eyes as scummy (I think Nabe and to a lesser extent Kantrip townread him atm and that's it), but despite Ruy and Joey's best efforts he's not getting much traction again.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Is it still a jump if my vote stayed on you? Of the people of interest, this is my list:

Joey > Nabe > Ryu > Z25. Looking just at pool today it's Joey > Ryu > Z25. I doubt I'm wrong on Ryu but I wouldn't bank on it. To that end,

While you are my top scum choice, I'm not so arrogant that I can't entertain the possibility of being wrong. If the people I trust are suggesting that Ryu is a better avenue, I'm willing to defer to the community's top scum choice. And again, I'm not 100% town reading Ryu. So I'm not supporting or allowing a lynch that I feel confident in otherwise defending and defeating. If Ryu flips scum, I'll need to reevaluate, if not, my scum list turns to Joey > Nabe and I feel confident in being able gain momentum on one of those two tomorrow.

I'd also say that I get info from lynching you, again my top scum choice. So, I'm chalking your last point up to semantics.

Also, while you're here, can you address this/ show me where you did?
Sitting your vote on someone and saying "if the town prefers to go here, I am willing to" in a game that has revolved around deadlines is definitely enough to consider it a jump. Pushing me for not shoving Ryu to vote Z and then proceeding to say "if town thinks Ryu is a better slot to lynch I'm there for it because I don't 100% read the slot" when I'm your strongest scum read is literally you pushing me for something you're willing to do yourself from a you town perspective.

Along those lines, who would I realistically get for a Z lynch? You said no, Kantrip town read the slot, Ryu was pretty set on having Soup/Nabe die strictly to policy (and I discussed this with him last phase), Ryker/Laundry were set on going down on Soup and were AFK at deadline... As much as I wanted it to happen, it couldn't happen that phase regardless of Ryker/Laundry/Ryu scum reading the slot.

In terms of not pushing Ryu for it specifically, It's a scenario where I talked to him about it and he made it REALLY clear in thread where he was going strictly based on policy + scum read on top of that policy. If you think I could convince the slot that was willing to lynch himself to see Nabe dead that his Soup thoughts were misguided when I could see the slot being scum myself, you're out of your mind. Dude sticks strong to his policy lynches. I could see Ryu going for Soup/Nabe that phase. I could absolutely not see Ryu dropping both of those to go for Z when I was already on his suspect list.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm curious of your analysis of these behaviors. Which of these rings true and which untrue to you. If you show me your list, I'll show you mine.
I'm currently waffling hard because despite these behaviors, this might be the worst time for mafia to bus somebody. I am the easiest goddamn lynch tomorrow because right now you and Joey are the only two slots willing to defend my actions. Both Z and Ruy are hard gunning for my lynch and Kantrip continues to express distaste for my treatment of Z's wagon D1. They don't have through the effort of selling a bus so I don't think that's really happening. It's much more likely that mafia has each other in the tertiary slots rather than front and center with their pushes. Here's a great example of it:

Scum!Nabe doesn't out scum!Funko like that if scum!Funko is going to push scum!Nabe. Maybe this is some hardcore distancing but it'd make much more sense two phases ago, not when we're an ML away from LyLo. There's some insurance in the fact that neither of them are possible lynches today but I don't think the two of them are aligned. Maybe scum!Nabe is trying to body town!Funko but just like lynch me dawg, it's not hard and between Z/Ruy/Kantrip you have three votes in support. Just convince Funko to vote me and you win.

I want to double-check this but I think right now my likeliest pick for mafioso getting bussed is Z as he seems to exist in most people's eyes as scummy (I think Nabe and to a lesser extent Kantrip townread him atm and that's it), but despite Ruy and Joey's best efforts he's not getting much traction again.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Part of this is why i’m not a fan of Z in particular Why I am st Z over Joey.

The self focus and self meta is bugging me a lot akd why I think he’s more likely than Joey.

but on this, idk. I feel like when I changed it wasn’t possible at that point since people settled on Z and Soup with established votes.
Yeh Funko cratered that wagon, not you. You were the last one left by the time you switched iirc.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

So, Z is most likely to be bussed and everyone thinks he's scummy. What do you make of all the offered one for ones that end the game if they are both town? None of those include Z.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yeah. It's being supported by 3 different people atm? I said Ruy/Nabe, Funko said himself/Joey OR Ruy/Nabe w/e people wanted, and Ruy said himself/Nabe.
Three people toting Ruy/Nabe is a big ****ing yikes from me. Funko's reads less genuine purely because he's absolving himself of guilt. You trying to solve Ruy/Nabe feels logical from your PoV, Ruy's reads of extreme overconfidence.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
(I think none of them include Z)
They don’t. but at this point o could give no ****s. Scum is so obvious and their plays of manipulation couldn’t be more easy to tell.

Not like it matters when scum is shoving their ****ing walls in my face and no one wants to actually listen.

So if you really wanted ya I’d be all for hanging myself if Joey came up town because at this point I don’t care.
This game has been frustrating as **** and loses a lot of value when no one really gives a **** about my presence here

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Three people toting Ruy/Nabe is a big ****ing yikes from me. Funko's reads less genuine purely because he's absolving himself of guilt. You trying to solve Ruy/Nabe feels logical from your PoV, Ruy's reads of extreme overconfidence.

Okay. Is it real overconfidence or is it a facade?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
They don’t. but at this point o could give no ****s. Scum is so obvious and their plays of manipulation couldn’t be more easy to tell.

Not like it matters when scum is shoving their ****ing walls in my face and no one wants to actually listen.

So if you really wanted ya I’d be all for hanging myself if Joey came up town because at this point I don’t care.
This game has been frustrating as **** and loses a lot of value when no one really gives a **** about my presence here
I've read every single line of the you/Joey exchange. I seriously considered telling my brother than he and were gonna pass on XMas stuff this year so I could hire VoiceOverPete to do your self-WIFOM bit while the Princess Bride scene played in the background.

Your read seems almost entirely based in OMGUS. Joey doesn't like you and must be scum. If you're town, it's incredibly short sighted. I think you're scummy. Almost everyone thinks you're scummy. Because Joey is willing to act on that doesn't necessarily mean he is scum. But, if you're scum, you do you. I'll figure it out when I get to you.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Okay. Is it real overconfidence or is it a facade?
He's only gone this hard on Nabe but in spite of that he's definitely pushed slots and been fairly vocal about slots he scumreads, regardless of the quality of those pushes. If anything I'm thinking that's more in line for town!Ruy than scum!Ruy, especially at this stage in the game. If he were randomly going this hard while having fairly nebulous reads I'd be a lot more skeptical of him but he's been fairly clear about what's interested him. I'm thinking this might be TvT.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Can Ruy be scum if Nabe is town?
Possibly? I'm having a hard time incriminating Ruy's actions the more I consider them. I don't think he's responsible for Nabe's wagon falling through so if he was mafia taking advantage of the situation, he was giftwrapped an easy opportunity. His push on Nabe is weak but it's consistent with all of his other reads. I'm hard pressed to say he's mafia at the moment, though if he is it's easy as **** to push Nabe, myself, and Z. So, yeh, possible but right now I don't see it over other avenues. Ask me again if Z flips town.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I've read every single line of the you/Joey exchange. I seriously considered telling my brother than he and were gonna pass on XMas stuff this year so I could hire VoiceOverPete to do your self-WIFOM bit while the Princess Bride scene played in the background.

Your read seems almost entirely based in OMGUS. Joey doesn't like you and must be scum. If you're town, it's incredibly short sighted. I think you're scummy. Almost everyone thinks you're scummy. Because Joey is willing to act on that doesn't necessarily mean he is scum. But, if you're scum, you do you. I'll figure it out when I get to you.
I legitimately don’t understand the hate or why WIFOM is viewed so poorly

When you have well versed players of course they will ****ing know how to not be caught. You have to go off of looser connections. Because let’s be honest.

Everyone else’s lynch targets have been town. It’s pretty clear that no matter how good you think you are, you’ve all been doing just as good as I have.

So I see no reason why I should be treated like **** this entire game.

If you were in my shoes you’d probably erupt on this thread given your soup reaction. But because your not it’s easy for you, Joey and laundry to talk **** to me.

Everyone else has at least been a bit fairer towards me. And in the past my thoughts are at least Been considered and they’ve been right. It’s why I stick to my guns. I don’t have flawless logic all the time but I’m very good at reading people in these games and real life.

And I didn’t even target Joey right away. I didn’t start sticking to Joey till yesterday. So him calling me scum is not the reason I’m after him. His play has been fully motivated by hanging me but not committing to it when it would be so ****ing easy.

Town would have literally killed me at any point if he pushed for it. You can’t say they wouldn’t. Now why do I think he hasn’t and focuses on whoever the hot topic of the day was? Because scum would save such an easy lynch for when they can win.

There is absolutely no reason that someone who is so dead set on me being hung wouldn’t have gotten the town to do it by now. It can’t be any clearer to see that there is a motive to this.

I hope you wake up and see it when I flip town. Because once I flip I bet right now town loses. Unless they actually listen to my reads, I bet two out of three if not all of them are right, especially the laundry read I have.

You can’t sit and tell me either they Joey shouldn’t at least consider laundry and nabe. You have while maintaining I’m scum. So tell me why would someone like Joey if he had town intent not see the potential there?

It’s pretty obvious he’s scum. I don’t care how you view my points but at the end of day if he flips scum I’m right no matter what.

So I’ll ask you this too. What would you do if any of my scum reads were lynched and flipped scum?

What would you do when I flip town?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I give zero ****s and do what I think is scummy and lynch it.
You've said this a few times toDay, but I don't think it's true. I think your gameplay is more considered than that framing suggests.

Why go to that effort when all you need to do to win the game is ML here and then ML me tomorrow? Seems simple and yet Nabe is currently going for a much harder road.
Is this really the case? I think you're a hard lynch to make in this climate, with no other scum flip and with you not in nominations. I also think that the scumteam took Soup's flip into consideration, enough to leave both you and Funk off the list. WIFOM aside, I had been eying you and Funk, so seeing neither of you there sizzled my bacon at phase start.

It's a mostly pointless aside, but I feel pointed at by both nomination phases. I was in the minority D1 on Kantrip and Pokechu town, and basically alone on Z25 town all game. I think all three were weird nominations. I don't think there's anything to be discerned from that, but it leaves me feeling like carefully-laid bait whose eyes are those eyes

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

i’ve been reading but not convinced.

My big problem is the fact you have been focused on yourself for a lot of your reads along with problems in how your focus went off players for reasons I never understood.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Speaking of which:

vote: Z

So in like 3 posts you do a complete 180 on ryu.

Yeah that ain’t it chief. This is clearly laundry trying to join a bus and protect his actions.

He was die hard for ryu today but now he randomly wants me. Yeah not buying it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i’ve been reading but not convinced.

My big problem is the fact you have been focused on yourself for a lot of your reads along with problems in how your focus went off players for reasons I never understood.
Alright fine, what don’t you understand my change on?

I’ll answer whatever

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So,... you're going Z now, Alex.

What is the scum team then? It's not me, it's not Kantrip, it's not Ruy. What is it?

#HBC | Nabe

Kantrip continually expresses concern with my slot and has said multiple times he'd lynch me, Z and Ruy are both skeptical of me and at least one is guaranteed to make it to tomorrow. All it would take is convincing Funko.

When you've come under consideration by others, I haven't seen any of these people act on the idea. Didn't Kantrip outright reject you as a lynch yesterDay?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Town would have literally killed me at any point if he pushed for it. You can’t say they wouldn’t. Now why do I think he hasn’t and focuses on whoever the hot topic of the day was? Because scum would save such an easy lynch for when they can win.
Day 3 was the perfect example of why this wouldn't happen. Multiple people scum read you, I stated why I scum read you, but Soup came in, blew up, and was practically asking to get lynched. Three of the biggest people scum reading you dipped for Soup because it was either their stronger scum read (Laundry) or it was a policy lynch (Ryu, Ryker). Kantrip wouldn't lynch you, Disfunk wouldn't lynch you. Nabe wasn't consistently here at all even if he would swing on you.

Stop pushing the idea that you're a free lynch. If I felt like you were actually a lynch option, this case would have come way sooner. You, Kantrip, and Disfunk are all pushing this idea and it just doesn't work with the actual situation that happened with Soup. Consider retrospective a bit.

OoC, but regarding your "no one listens to me" post and thinking you're useless, we'll talk in post game. Most of my time playing the game before I quit was in that exact same boat. Definitely have thoughts here, but with how many people have pulled this defeatist mentality, I want to keep that out of this thread as much as possible until this game is over.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You've said this a few times toDay, but I don't think it's true. I think your gameplay is more considered than that framing suggests.

Is this really the case? I think you're a hard lynch to make in this climate, with no other scum flip and with you not in nominations. I also think that the scumteam took Soup's flip into consideration, enough to leave both you and Funk off the list. WIFOM aside, I had been eying you and Funk, so seeing neither of you there sizzled my bacon at phase start.

It's a mostly pointless aside, but I feel pointed at by both nomination phases. I was in the minority D1 on Kantrip and Pokechu town, and basically alone on Z25 town all game. I think all three were weird nominations. I don't think there's anything to be discerned from that, but it leaves me feeling like carefully-laid bait whose eyes are those eyes
I was and still am fully willing to do what it takes to gun you down.

if you flipped town I would look like **** today and I would have just dealt with it and moved on. If I get lynched and flip town the best part is that you are coming with me.

in what part am I framing or faking this? Reread the end of yesterday and tell me how my leave off of you was scummy with that short time frame.

I made my choice when it was me alone.

#HBC | Nabe

There's an interesting take. I was under the assumption mafia could nominate the same people all they want, so I don't think the idea that they have to nominate some of their own next phase if they didn't last phase rings true.

At this point, I'm very confident that no combination of Ryker, Laundry and soup are scum together. Between Ryker and Laundry's interactions as well as their responses to soup's recent behaviour, I would be shocked if any of them were partner interactions. This means either exactly one of them is scum, or the entire scum team is some combination of Nabe/Joey/Ryu/Z25/disfunk. I still doubt Nabe, Ryker or disfunk are aligned with Ryu due to the timing of the sudden Fire wagon, and I don't particularly think Joey, Ryu or Ryker are aligned with Z25. Ryker because of the interactions between the two of them, and Joey and Ryu based on the manner and timing of their pushes to lynch Z25.

This leaves me with a pretty narrow list of plausible teams, in my eyes. Ryker is only on one of them, and one of soup/Laundry find their way on to a lot of them.

What I definitely don't want to do at this juncture is lynch soup and Z25 back to back should one of them flip town. I think mafia's nominations should help us a lot next phase as well as I don't see a way they can avoid giving us a favourable lynch option.

Since I am confident there is either 0 or 1 mafia in [soup, Laundry, Ryker], this means there is either 2 or 3 mafia in [Z25, Nabe, Ryu, Joey, disfunk], and I think I like the idea of lynching in that pool better than the idea of lynching in the first pool. Mafia will basically have to put someone in the second list up toMorrow as well, and I think it'll be easier to read the mess that is soup/Laundry/Ryker with more flips.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm kind of falling back to the compromise of lynching Z25, but I think I'd like to see movement on one of Nabe/Ryu/Joey even more.

Unvote

Why tag Nabe specifically? Isn't he already with you on Laundry?
Not as much of a rejection as I thought, but maybe I'm thinking of a post later in the Day.

Top Bottom