• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I agree with Xaltis.

Also, for the sake of ease, IF A PLAYER ASKS YOU FOR A CHAIR AND YOU ARE NOT PLAYING A MATCH, GIVE IT TO THEM! TOURNAMENT MATCHES ARE MORE IMPORTANT!

I'm looking at you DC/Green Ace/Brianna.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I agree with Xaltis.

Also, for the sake of ease, IF A PLAYER ASKS YOU FOR A CHAIR AND YOU ARE NOT PLAYING A MATCH, GIVE IT TO THEM! TOURNAMENT MATCHES ARE MORE IMPORTANT!

I'm looking at you DC/Green Ace/Brianna.
If you want 8bit I can give you the code so you can put the codes with the replays on your wii.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
DFEAR, get to ZP early again this time so we can get in some good practice before everyone starts stealing chairs and T.V's.

I bet I can beat you in a set now. =P

So yes ESAM we are bringing our wii, but we haz no hacks to save 99999+ replays that are 3+ Minutes.
dunno man i got insanely good past couple weeks o.o. ill try goin asap tho we could mm or w.e!

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
So I'm bringing a wii with hacks for plus 3 mins.

Gotta get a discount on that door fee.

And dfear said nothing about beating Marths guess I'm winning this tournament.
Or did he forget what happened last time we played singles?
Dark Dfear is my best friend btw he and I have planned your demise.

Don't think your exempt Xaltis, I invented Dark Dfear so Dark Xaltis is already under my power.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So I'm bringing a wii with hacks for plus 3 mins.

Gotta get a discount on that door fee.

And dfear said nothing about beating Marths guess I'm winning this tournament.
Or did he forget what happened last time we played singles?
Dark Dfear is my best friend btw he and I have planned your demise.

Don't think your exempt Xaltis, I invented Dark Dfear so Dark Xaltis is already under my power.
Oh I know how to beat Dark Xaltis now. I might have to do it at ZP.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You guys realize there are only a set amount of TVs right? Bringing extra wiis doesn't really help much when we run out of TVs. In my head counting, there are 7 or 8...so more than that is really unecessary. Sorry 8bitman, but don't bother bringing yours.

If you don't have hacks, please tell me now so I can give other people priority over you.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Falco main would john about fox mains.

Btw trump let's MM we didn't get to play last tourney.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Yea well look at your posts from the last month and 90% include u losing to a fox and johning about it. So I just thought i'd call you on it, maybe a lil late but i never let it go.

Top Bottom