• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Quick request if any one can help me with olimar right now i'm practicing with GOG since he's housing me BUT I would love feed back and such

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Ive talked to Dabuz everything I just mean help me as in tell me what I should do less off,etc. Also I can upload replays since I have a Cap card once I figure out a good way to capture replays.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Ive talked to Dabuz everything I just mean help me as in tell me what I should do less off,etc. Also I can upload replays since I have a Cap card once I figure out a good way to capture replays.
Honestly asking for help is the worst thing you can do. It ****s up your ability to be a creative as a player and to make your own set ups.

Just practice that's all it takes. Also an amazing way to learn a match up is to play with that character for a week or two. Random tidbit lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Im probably the 1 person who's style you DON'T want. Cause with my style you have a random chance in any kind of match to suicide by mistake.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Im probably the 1 person who's style you DON'T want. Cause with my style you have a random chance in any kind of match to suicide by mistake.
BUT if u practice it more u wont suicide but instead clutch suicides lol like that shuttleloop on rc xD phew that was close.

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
I know this is a brawl tourney but is there gonna be any melee at this? I moved from cfl to sfl and I don't see any melee tourneys going on....

:phone:

Master Raven

Smash Master
Don't pay attention to styles and just go with what works. The more you practice the more you'll know your character's attributes, pros and cons better and develop a better understanding of what **** you can apply in at least most situations.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Singles: 31 entrants

1: ESAM ($155.00)
2: MVD ($93.00)
3: Nick Riddle ($46.50)
4: Seibrik ($15.50)
5: 8bitman
5: Shaky
7: Xaltis
7: DFEAR
9: Izzy
9: Gog
9: Ed
9: xLeoxHartx
13: Archer
13: 2link
13: Ravyn
13: Keika
17: Bonesaw
17: Kyle B.
17: Forsworn
17: Phil
17: DJ Jack
17: D-torr
17: Mugiwara
17: Cedrick
25: Gog Jr, (Pwe)
25: Screk
25: Proto Man X
25: Spider Sense
25: Sage
25: Myst
25: Lad

Doubles: 7 Entrants

1: 4th Impact (Shaky + Nick Riddle) ($84.00)
2: We Like Caps Lock (MVD + DFEAR) ($42.00)
3: DEMACIA (DJ Jack + Xaltis) ($14.00)
4: Popular Girls (ESAM + xLeoxHartx)
5: The ****-faced Stitch-face (Seibrik + 2link)
5: Texas Bonesaw Massacre (Chaz + Bonesaw)
7: Obnoxious, Dumb Camp Wall (Ed + 8bitman)

I'll make a thread with greater specificity in like 5 minutes.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Best ZP EVAR!!! ESAM!!! YOU DA BESS!!! We will all miss you.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON!!!! UPLOAD NOAW!!!!! XD

Proto Man X

Smash Cadet
nice ZP ESAM I'm going to miss you a lot, it sucks I didnt know about these tourneys before a couple of months ago or else I would have got to know you guys better but hopefully we will all stick together after ZP closes ):

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Good games to everyone that went. Esam hope you have an amazing time with your studying and I hope to see you again and everyone else :D . Also 2 hugs from MVD my life is no complete

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Guys it was a great tournament, and everything ran smoothly and it was pretty fun to hang out with everyone at Chili's. Mr. Lew I wish you the very best for when you head out for college, stay blessed and safe kid.

@ MVD - I was sandbagging. You know my Ganon/Snake puts in mad work. lol. Nah man, you're seriously mad good and that goes for the entire community. Everyone is so good at the game, it was indeed a stacked tournament.

Phil - Keep up the beastly MK.

DFear - lol You're quite possibly one of the coolest kids to chill with man, Snake dittos was too intense.

@ The entire Brawl community - I know that Esam is leaving, but that doesn't really mean the bi-weeklies have to stop, you guys should really rally up and contribute what you can to Zero Ping, since it's the only spot that can accommodate and has the most lenient policies. I appreciate the effort you guys made into trying to save ZP, it definitely means alot to everyone.

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
This was seriously the best Zero Ping ever! We had so much fun!
Thanks for everything ESAM! Good luck to you in the future! We love you so much and gg's to everyone!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Want to come to our place Masky??? Thursday we aren't doing anything.

Top Bottom