• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Erie Area Weeklies!!!

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys next month I'm gonna be driving from Toronto to SC and will be passing through PA sometime in the week of May 13th, probably that Tuesday or Wednesday. If the day of the week isn't set in stone for these I'd love to attend one, and if anyone in the Pittsburgh area could house me for a night that would be way way way cool. Shoot me a PM if someone's down, I obviously don't check this part of regional boards often.
Yeah, I think weeklies will be pretty much over by then because our semesters will be over and none of us are from here as Vudu said. But if you are passing through Pittsburgh, then I'm sure one of the Pittsburgh guys would be down to house you for a day or something.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89517

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
I can host weeklies today at 1 if no one objects.

Kinoc, yeah they'll probably be over once the semester ends since none of us are from around here. I have to take another semester off so I'll be moving to Pitt.
I won't be there today unfortunately. I have to study my balls off. Its gonna be unpleasant.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'll be living in buffalo from late june/july. idk if you guys go to WNY's tournaments, but it'd be cool to see you guys at least once while i'm around there, i guess.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I am considering it. problem is, with that drive coming up next month, i don't really have a lot of expendable cash.

but flowinwater is going regardless, so i think he'll let me roll with him. need to send that guy a text...

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Alas MT, the burden of organization and things will fall to you as both myself, Steve, and Jacbo will not be in the area at all this coming semester. But yeah, Stro will be. He's not on the boards often though, so I can PM you his cell number. Let me know if you want it. Stay strong and smash on my friend.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
We should have a smash on the 1st weekend of classes since the workload would be the lightest. Plus I got business to attend to in Erie.

I miss you too, prog.

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
Alright I'm officially in the Erie area. I'd definitely be down to smash this weekend, plus I now live in on campus apartments so I can have people over if you guys don't mind making the drive. I have 2 CRT's with me and one is 26'', plus one whole setup and a second setup minus the copy of smash; the other CRT is kinda small, but I'm sure we can make due. If you wanna look up directions, I'm at Penn State Erie-The Behrend College, 4701 College drive, Erie, PA.

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
Wait is this real? We got smash players on campus? Please tell me this is truth because I'm down to smash almost every day.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium

dkuo

Smash Lord
Bump in hope that someone new is going to college in erie. I'm gonna be at Gannon.
im doing premed postbac in erie in a few months. maybe we can play

...from the looks of things there wont be a lot of smash happening ~_~

EDIT: holy **** youre going to GANNON UNIVERSITY
thats pretty sweet

Storky

Smash Rookie
I know this thread's been inactive for a while but is there still anyone around Erie who's down to play? I'm trying to elevate myself beyond scrub status :)

Sweet™

Premium
I probably won't be playing much until Penn State Behrend's spring semester because I just started finals week.

We'll definitely get something going. We've got a couple active people here now.

D

Deleted member

I know this thread's been inactive for a while but is there still anyone around Erie who's down to play? I'm trying to elevate myself beyond scrub status :)

i'll be going back to erie on friday and staying for like 3 weeks.

dkuo

Smash Lord
im still here for a while if youre up to play, or do whatever else

i only have 1 controller tho

D

Deleted member

im still here for a while if youre up to play, or do whatever else

i only have 1 controller tho

me too actually. we should play at game corps lol

who is 814 449 3130? the guy at game corps gave me that number and i texted lots of trash talk and didn't get anything back

dkuo

Smash Lord
i wouldnt know...maybe sweet knows?

and uhhhhhhh you caught me right as i left for maryland lol
but i should be back next week

Sweet™

Premium
I think his name is James.
He messaged me on FB saying he was going to play with some guy named "Umbreon" over break.

Anyways, what days are good for you to play, Mow?

D

Deleted member

no one has contacted me lol

i can play basically whenever. all i have is a controller though.

dkuo

Smash Lord
yo ill be back in a day or two, but only for a week or two since im moving soon. unfortunately i cant really host now due to weird circumstances but i have a setup i can bring around

maybe we can meet at game corps at some point

Top Bottom