• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena - 7 and 8 april - biggest french tourney ever

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Well, I really want to go for this.

But I want to know the rules before I book my tickets, so it won't be the same as JST5.

But if I come, I really want to stay for more than 3 days. :)

J03

Smash Master
golf, no idea if i can come...if all goes to plan ill be in the army by april...but i dont kno wen :S

if i can come, im there...ill jus cross my fingers

oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
You will be able to sleep at the venue during the tournament, and you will get food if you pay the entrance fee ;)

If some american/foreign players want to come but not only for 2-3 days, just say it here and I'll look for additional housing for you ;)
Spam-a-Lamb read the first post, silly :p

Aniolas

Smash Ace
JD: Can you come up with the rules soon?
I want to know them before I book my tickets, and I want to book my tickets soon so it don't gonna be so expensive.

Kone

Smash Master
200? your going to have to be doing alot more advertising than this thread JD =s

Start posting in international threads. Get msns and talk to people there.

How many french normally make your tournaments? cos if its less than 100, you aint going to get 100 foreigners >_>

golfball

Smash Apprentice
manchester, or 30 mins away.. lol bagels are made
I look forward to this tournament greatly, a chance to go to paris meet new people and play smash :D

There will definately be Much more english there than usual internationals, there is two new crews which add up to 10 of us, thats not counting the countless people i try to drag along,

Advertise more than just this post, even get noobs to come, be awesome : D

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Without much knowledge of what is going on on those dates and if people will actually have holidays then I'll just say I'm interested and will try to spread the word to other dutch ^^. Will say if I will actually go when the tourney is more close ^^.

Seems the british are stepping it up greatly though in numbers ^^.

Kone

Smash Master
Ill be happy if we get five lol. Dropouts will happen, especially as its looking abit pricey. But anyway, Brit scene has proper sorted it out. So you can should be expecting alot more of us abroad from now on (especially since I now have money to travel again and sort out people coming with me).

JD, anychance if there are alot of foreigners we can set up some international crew matches?! may motivate more foreigners turning up.

Plus, i want to dish out some british pain =x

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm sorry? I thought trash talking should have at least a certain amount of likeliness, or it might come off as REALLY silly. Kinda like this. However you're very welcome to keep on in this way. What's next, telling Ken you'll beat him too? :p

Kone

Smash Master
Nah, no offence spam-uel, helios aint going to be surprised by you new guys. You guys need to step it up big style to make an impact on euro stage! uk still got a way to go.

Ill hurt you helios, just you wait =x

Poilon

Smash Cadet
Cash Prizes if really 200 people come.

Single :

1st : 2400 €
2nd : 1100 €
3rd : 300 €
4 : 100 €
5 : 50 €
6 : 50 €

Double :

1st team : 1000 €
2nd team : 350 €
3rd team : 150 €

Creaw :

1st crew : 1000 €
2nd team : 350 €
3rd team : 150 €

These cash prizes will be this only if 200 people come, so talk about this tourney to everyone !

don't forget : 20€ per day with drink, food and sleep

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
about the advertising other than this thread, it's also posted on the main french boards around the web (I mean the smash boards).
we're going to announce it on several important french news sites, and maybe on an english one, famous all around the world (I have connections).
of course it's not all, we're also going to post some ads at a maximum of videogame stores in Paris, and maybe in other cities !
Captain Jack is already advertising the tournament his own way in Japan, he would come with some friends ! (that's an ad in itself XD).

I think that's gonna be enough ^^.

J03

Smash Master
@ amsah: because your too busy running ur own phantom, secret tourney...and getting all defensive when people find out about it XD

note: to all people who cant tell sarcasm in written text...this is some :p

also, WHOO im going paris ^^

Kone

Smash Master
JD: anyone able to house me the friday and sunday night?! if i can get housing, ill book my tickets !

Top Bottom