• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 5 - Armada, Ice, Over, Fuzzyness, Leffen, Cyr and more !

Mononoke

Smash Rookie
Oh Gawd, I'm so sexy on the fourth photo <3

Anyway, thanks again for the tournament ! It was nice to met some foreigners ^^.
Time for shout out ;

Phyr ; Very funny match... 2 random falcon punch and one Fsmash.... WTF MAN XD

Armada ; Thanks again for the freeplay, it was short but pretty interessing for me ^^ ( at one moment I was like " OMGOMGOMG I DID A FSMASH ON ARMADA @_@ " )... Nice performance as usual ! =)

Vanity Angel ; Yo DJ ! *haem* Pretty good Peach, It took a lot of information during our matches ( I don't know peach's MU x) )

Fuzzyness ; Your Falcon is impressive ! o_o... Oh and next time I'll learn how to say " Chalk" x)

Trinity ; ... Dat Link <3

Thanks again people !
See ya next time ! ^^

Aayla

Smash Cadet
Here the photos I took at the tournament. I tried to shoot everybody but there were so many people at the venue that it wasn't possible (in particular for the ones who left the first day).

Tournament Photos

Also, I created a web album for my little mugshot project. I hope I will be able to expand it in the next months, maybe by going to some foreigner tournaments.

Smashers Mugshots

Short shoutouts to people I talked with

Jam: it's been an honour to meet you man, I'm glad I'll see you again at hf-lan

Meo: I really enjoyed our matches in freeplay (and in tournament too, of course), it's a pity you left so early.

Armada: you really seem to be a kind guy, I am very happy we had the chance to talk a while. Also, you're lucky you have your brothers to play with :p

Ice: maybe I'll come to german tournament someday, so that i can talk and take photos. let me know if i can play smash too

Other non-french guys: I hope to have occasion to talk with you next time.

Also, can't wait to see other sheik-falcon matches :p

-seya

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the photos ^^

@Mononoke thankss for the shoutout, i'm sorry we couldn't play more, every time you asked me i was kind of busy or tired, i'm sorry :(. The pools were so ****ing fun, i couldn't stop laughing, in top of that the matches were close for these ****ing FALCON PUNCHES, they made me play super defensive xD

Lovage

Smash Hero
has over been in practice? hate to be that guy but he hella underwhelmed when he last came to the US, but he's looking pretty solid in these vids.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Here the photos I took at the tournament. I tried to shoot everybody but there were so many people at the venue that it wasn't possible (in particular for the ones who left the first day).

Tournament Photos

Also, I created a web album for my little mugshot project. I hope I will be able to expand it in the next months, maybe by going to some foreigner tournaments.

Smashers Mugshots

Short shoutouts to people I talked with

Jam: it's been an honour to meet you man, I'm glad I'll see you again at hf-lan

Meo: I really enjoyed our matches in freeplay (and in tournament too, of course), it's a pity you left so early.

Armada: you really seem to be a kind guy, I am very happy we had the chance to talk a while. Also, you're lucky you have your brothers to play with :p

Ice: maybe I'll come to german tournament someday, so that i can talk and take photos. let me know if i can play smash too

Other non-french guys: I hope to have occasion to talk with you next time.

Also, can't wait to see other sheik-falcon matches :p

-seya
I'd love a retake, my mugshot is pretty awful tbh XD no offence its my fault for not even combing my hair or anything :3 and having to painfully sleep on the floor Q.Q

See you at HF-LAN hopefully ^_^ was nice meeting you at epita

I'll play some falcon vs sheik if you wanna watch~

I do love this gameface tho, either I was like OMG :OO or charging to super saiyan for the next game lmao

Aayla

Smash Cadet
I'd love a retake, my mugshot is pretty awful tbh XD no offence its my fault for not even combing my hair or anything :3 and having to painfully sleep on the floor Q.Q

See you at HF-LAN hopefully ^_^ was nice meeting you at epita

I'll play some falcon vs sheik if you wanna watch~
Don't worry at all, I suppose we were all pretty tired the last day. Anyway, I'll be at HF-LAN and I'll bring the blackboard with me so you can take the photos again. Just come to tell me when you want to do that, ok?

SaiX

Smash Apprentice
nice photos, great job Seya

PD: no spanish on mugshots, very bad
when and where you did those mugshots i didnt see you making them

Armada

Smash Lord
has over been in practice? hate to be that guy but he hella underwhelmed when he last came to the US, but he's looking pretty solid in these vids.
He said he practiced really hard for this tournament. At least he did a post about that a month or two before the tournament.

It feels and looks like he is much better now =)

Aayla

Smash Cadet
nice photos, great job Seya

PD: no spanish on mugshots, very bad
when and where you did those mugshots i didnt see you making them
I took them during the whole tournament, but for the last ones I was in hurry and I hadn't the time to call everybody.

I'm sorry about that, I hope to meet you guys again so I can amend. Or maybe I'll just come to Spain someday :)

Armada

Smash Lord
Seya: Thanks!
Yeah I really liked talking to you. Hope you had a safe trip back home.

France in generall: Have been in France 4 times now and seen some of you at other tournaments. But I really felt this time that I learned to know many more of you way better and had more fun with a lot of you guys then ever before.

Charlon: Promise to hold the next ESA not to far from now =)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
France in generall: Have been in France 4 times now and seen some of at other tournaments. But I really felt this time that I learned to know many more of you way better and had more fun with a lot of you guys then ever before.
I definitely agree. The tournament organization was bad, not to say really bad, and yet, it had a great atmosphere. For you, I think it's because there were few foreigners, and among these, only a few you didn't know. So you kinda had to get to meet the French, instead of talking with those you already knew.

As for my shoutouts, I won't do any because I'm really lazy, but overall, I really enjoyed you guys being here. See you at the HF-Lan/Smasher's Reunion/somewhere ;)

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
shloka im still not maining marth, plz change to fox/falco, thanks!:)

just a fast shoutoutsheet from me :

Armada : adam, not losing a single match u *******, wp wp. Sadly we didnt do more than 30mins of playin, since u were busy teaming friendlies with Ice, u rly should give more players the oppurtunity to play at least a few matches against u ( not speaking about me, but Baker for example rly looked forward to playin u and didnt got a chance once). Still waiting to greet u here in germany, *****.

Ice : Du bist ein Affe^^

Fuzzy : got 4-stocked by me, dont take it too serious, next time u can win against me. Nice performance in Singles Charles. This time without a ketchup surprise action? :p

Over : thanks for a whole bunch of freeplay.sadly enough, ur english skills are horrible tbh. Work on that dude, and dont spend all ur time on social networks while bein at a tourney!

Cyr : nice Samus, didnt play that much though.

Android : ure pretty good by now, nice placement. Freeplay was fun, ur way friendlier than u look bro.

Vanity : robb i hate u :p

Bunwa : nice peach, **** that Falcon punch tech. Thanks for helping me lookin up connections, even though not a single person wanted to go out ( i hate every1 single one of u for that)

salepate : we played far less than at Beast1 but it was still pretty amazing. Sadly u spend most of ur time which ur french mates.

shloka : ur the best <3

girl with photos (dominzia or smth like that) : nice talking during boring cycles, thanks for that.

oh and metalfox hat a nasty ness!

Armada

Smash Lord
Slhoka: Yeah I guess that is a big reason. Well I had a great time at least =)

Wschl: Im really trying to give all the players that wanna play against me a chance. It is really hard though. Especially when I have a new team8 I have never played with before. Then I need to focus on practice to give myself the best possibly shot at winning.

At Genesis and stuff for example I played 8h withhout a break cause the line was so long and never ever stopped. Im sorry for Baker if this happend to him but If I play teams with someone new that will most likely happen to some people. If Aniolas enter we usually don't play that much with each other but still hard to play against everyone.

Linkownz

Smash Cadet
Yo... good **** aether with the link in top 10!?! And i c armada staying sharp as ever.

porc

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts to all the foreigners who came, it would not have been a true ESA without all of you.
shame on those who didn't make it ;) (while saying they would)

Android ; GG man, you did really good ! the sweden brotherhood definitly looking good :)

Leffen : i wish you played some more falco but it was nice watching your fox too (vs Tekk, 3rd game, thank you).

Armada : bravo as usual, and thanks for the falco dittos and team matches ;)

Vanity Angel : really enjoyed playing with you (as last time)

Spanish smashers : good to have you there, i wish i can go to your tournament this summer to meet you again

Fays : it's cool you came even if you were the only dutch ! nice meeting you and see you in holland next time ;)

Ice : always a pleasur playing with you, learned some stuff! i hope you managed to jump in the train in time :p and GG for teams !!

Top Bottom