• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Team Brawl moments

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
Last tourney I went to My team had a few epic moments. Team name was The Mama's Boys. Lucas (Earth) and Ness (Bound).
Nobody saw it coming. WHen they are hounding my partner, I send a PK Flash their way. Of course they either blocked, or dodged it only to realise that the purpose of it war to heal Lucas.
Lots of people underestumating Ness Dair spike. A couple throws into Lucas USmash.

Frown

poekmon
Ooh, you just got upsmashed!
Happy feet! Wombo combo!
That ain't Falco!
OOOH! OOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
WHERE YOU AT
WHERE YOU AT
WHERE YOU AT
OOH
OH MY GOD
WOMBO COMBO
OOH
GET YO A** WOOPED!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Happy feet! Wombo combo!
That ain't Falco!
WHERE YOU AT
WHERE YOU AT
WHERE YOU AT
OOH
OH MY GOD
WOMBO COMBO
OOH
GET YO A** WOOPED!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr26BIoOFnw

Absolutely.
In Brawl, I made it to grand finals with an Ike as my doubles partner. He fsmashed me twice and we lost 3 - 2. I hate Ike.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I don't play doubles often, but this was in just a random match I had before. It was me as Ganon and my partner was Zelda against a Bowser and a Pit on Bridge of El Grande. The Pit was KOed, and each of us had one life left. Zelda Fsmashed Bowser across the field, which was caught by Ganon's Up B. From there, Zelda used Faore's Wind and blasted us both. We were at similar %s, so I was able to Uair Bowser for the KO. It was coolio.

Valour

Smash Rookie
My partner was Samus and I was Zelda, we just defeated the opposing team on Wi-fi; apparently one of them didn't like losing to a Zelda. So he ended up choosing Zelda and we both ended up on a team together, and we completely destroyed the opposing team with a Zelda combo. It was great, just about everyone disconnected after that match.

Ange

Smash Lord
Happy feet! Wombo combo!
That ain't Falco!
WHERE YOU AT
WHERE YOU AT
WHERE YOU AT
OOH
OH MY GOD
WOMBO COMBO
OOH
GET YO A** WOOPED!
This was gonna be posted sooner or later. :laugh:

I never do Team Battles, cause that would more or less be with CPUs, so Ill just listen to what everyone else has to say.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
My partner was Samus and I was Zelda, we just defeated the opposing team on Wi-fi; apparently one of them didn't like losing to a Zelda. So he ended up choosing Zelda and we both ended up on a team together, and we completely destroyed the opposing team with a Zelda combo. It was great, just about everyone disconnected after that match.
This was on random wifi, I presume.

thekingsdinner666

Smash Apprentice
I was in my 9th tourney. Me and my partner we both using Lucas. We had combo'd both enemies of the stage. We both turned around and used our Bair spike. My partner killed Mario, and I killed Zelda. Another epic moment was in a Basic Brawl. My taunt brawling friend had used Link's FS on Ganondorf. RIGHT as Link slashed him, I Bair attacked him (with Lucas). The successful spike slammed him against the stage, but my other taunt brawling friend used Lucas's up-smash, making him fly into an instant KO, but I Baired him again witch slammed him against the stage AGAIN. My friend then F-threw him off the stage. I LOL'd so hard. xD Ganondorf then accidentally killed himself shortly after without gaining or giving any damageLOL.

Daaaaam hippehs.

smashbot226

Smash Master
On some Wi-Fi match, I was DK with a Falcon versus a Meta Knight and a Toon Link on Battlefield.

So, we got this Meta Knight down to about 60% and he leaps into the air, while Falcon prepares a Reverse Falcon Punch to own him. However, I know he does it to early and the MK was descending, so I leap up, Uair him, as Falcon catches him AT THE EXACT MOMENT for his punch to connect.

By God, I wish I caught it on video. Oh, and while I was Cargo Carrying Toon Link Falcon kneed him in the balls.

j.rob

Smash Apprentice
Me:Mario
Mate:Lucas
Opponent 1:Captain falcon
Opponent 2:DDD

Stage: Smashvile

Me and Lucas were loosing. We needed a point desperatly. I charge up my fludd at the end of the stage and Lucas jumps on the floating platform JUST above me. The falcon and ddd run up to me and ddd uses his über powerfull dash attack while falcon charges his PAUNCH. I cape ddd, causing him to hit falcon and send him flying.

I chuckled

Then falcon rebounds from the bumper that was placed at the other side of the stage earlyer on, causing him to fly BACK to us on the other side. Using this momentum he charged another PAUNCH, wizzing past ddd and about to unleash the PAUNCH on me.

I cape him

He PAUNCHES ddd.

I lol'ed

Then I up tilt falcon to Lucas who follows up with a f-tilt behind us to get falcon of the stage....

Now....prepair yourself........

Lucas jumps of the edge and uses a n-air, jumps, zap jumps and uses pk thunder to finish him. I during this I followed up with a u-air on falcon, accidentaly hitting him with the last part of the hit box causing him to go back in the direction of the stage. Lucas just blasted himself with the pk thunder not realizing I was there instead of falcon. So I cape him and he blasts towards falcon!

THEN! Falcon see's this coming and air dodges. But I was to smart and fludded Over Lucas and pushed falcon further back making his air dodge useless. Lucas then just hits him with the tip of the pk thunder and sends him off the stage. Loosng his last life.winning us the match.

Me and my mate fell off our chair, dropped our controllers and had such a spaz on the floor.

Our opponents died due to the epicness.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I was playing as Fox, my partner as the Ice Climbers vs. two CPUs. One has been defeated at this point, and Pit is the remaining CPU. My partner grabs Pit with Popo on the edge of Battlefield, and Nana and myself (Fox) both deliver Dsmash at the exact same time. Pit plummets to his death, and our work is done. It was golden.

By the way, did I mention Pit was at zero percent?

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
my bud and I did a Link and Sonic team. We faced a DK and a Mario. We kill the DK and get Mario at the last stock. Mario gets thrown in the air by Sonic then Sonic springs, I jump on the spring and dair him and get the final kill. epic LOLZ

Top Bottom