• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic of Woodbridge 5 - MD/VA March 6, 2010

Deez.

Smash Lord
Sigh my results are disappointing... I was expecting to place pretty decent at this tournament... =\ but lost to # 2 and # 3 on the PRs... no johns :(. I'll just step it up at the next tourny. Shout outs later.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Wow!!! OMNI and CANDY!!!! Next time. It will be a different outcome. I promise. Shoutoutz lata

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
I'm contemplating my new tag at the moment >_<
HA, maybe just troll.

Eh, I think I'll make a few more shout outs to people I played with in friendlies:

Kreva: Good job in the team games we did. My Samus and your Luigi worked pretty well.
Sin: Sorry about letting you down when you betted on me in the match against seagull. haha
Umbreon: Spaced fairs, nuff said. LOL
Merio: Stop complaining about Marth! Believe it or not, he is a good character. haha

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
HA, maybe just troll.

Eh, I think I'll make a few more shout outs to people I played with in friendlies:

Kreva: Good job in the team games we did. My Samus and your Luigi worked pretty well.
Deez: Sorry about letting you down when you betted on me in the match against seagull. haha
Umbreon: Spaced fairs, nuff said. LOL
Merio: Stop complaining about Marth! Believe it or not, he is a good character. haha
Sin bet on you, not Deez lol.
I cant believe k9 ***** me last night D:

sooooo hurt from butt right now
LOLOLOLOLOL.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Lol, I was going to go Falco, but MLG's making me want to really step up my Metaknight. Plus we had sooo many good people here this weekend; I didn't want to disappoint!

Deez.

Smash Lord
I keep forgetting that MLG is coming up... I'm def steppin my **** up. Thanks anyone wanna try teaming for that? If so we should start practicing now!!! lol

Lobos

Smash Master
So im having problems with windows movie maker....I'll get that vid up sometime this week when I get a new video editor program.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Yooo Everyone good **** at this tournament... Gotta give it up for Tant, Ee, and K-9 for running to so smoothly.*REAL TALK* I Hope I see some some of the same faces i saw here at my tournament this weekend.. I'm making a confirmation list so please let me know if you can make it. Thanks!

Lobos

Smash Master
GG to everyone that I played at tourneys :)

what's the problem :o ??

I use wmm all the time
Doesn't let me save when I try to save to my computer. Nothing comes up, even when I go to file > save movie file. I have the movie saved as a project but can't convert to a WMV file or an AVI.

I used WMM to make all the other movies with no problem but it has crapped out on me so im just gonna get a new video editor and upload it when I get a chance too.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
gg's everyone..
good **** omni in teams..
singles good **** to speed.. you beat me legit man
sonic is too good
next time i'll **** singles & learn the sonic mu to the T lol

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Takeover come to me mayne. I will gladly help ANYONE learn the sonic match up. I helped lil beezy on that shi too lol. I'm just a bitter sonic main that doesn't like seeing sonic win.

Also our mm was hella close man. I barely squeezed through. Just camp that hard or even harder and you'll get speed next time. Mos def. :) also ban yoshi's if u get the. chance (smirk). And pivot grab spindashes more.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Doesn't let me save when I try to save to my computer. Nothing comes up, even when I go to file > save movie file. I have the movie saved as a project but can't convert to a WMV file or an AVI.

I used WMM to make all the other movies with no problem but it has crapped out on me so im just gonna get a new video editor and upload it when I get a chance too.
I mean if your vid files is either WMV, AVI then you should be able to use them in WMM with no problem..

only vids that didn't work in WMM is mp4.. that's it

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
1: Korn (MK) - Good **** cafe, always good to see you
4: Omni (MK/D3) - *Pound*
5: Takeover (Snake) - lolwhat? Even more takeover or something? Anyway, good stuff.
9: ChaosKnightlol (Marth) - Fun stuff in teams.
13: Oath - Always fun guy.
13: Mattix - WENT TO TACO BELL WITHOUT ME?! jk, always fun.
17: EEvisu - Ran a tournament, can't even get a bro a chair?! Haha, good stuff E.
17: G-reg - Fun to play with as always.
17: Tantalus - Well run, good to see you.
25: Bolt - Good to see you're going to tourneys again.
25: Lobos - ****ing TL lol, good stuff in doubles
NEO - Yo, I heard you like to get lost, so we put a dvd player in your car so you can watch lost, while you get lost.

Fun all around. And lol, I'm glad everyone asks where Amon is when he doesn't show up with me.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I am sooo not mad right now, khaos lol. Just don't like seeing sonic win is all >_> such a gimmicky character. People need to learn to ****ing camp.doesn't change the fact speed is better than me. But I'll beat him next time. Even if he is my so called "lover". Hollllllaaaaa!

Lobos

Smash Master
1: Korn (MK) VA
2: Meep (IC) MD
3: Logic (Olimar) MD
4: Omni (MK/D3) MD
5: Speed/SonicMaster5 (Sonic) MD
5: Takeover (Snake) MD 7: Boss (Luigi) VA
7: Candy (Snake/MK/Wolf) VA
9: Deez (Diddy) MD
9: ChaosKnightlol (Marth) VA
9: ESOJ (Diddy) VA
9: Sin (MK) MD

What was that about va being better? I can't hear you!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Maryland
1.) Meep
2.) NEO
3.) PS
4.) Takeover
5.) Omni

Virginia
1.) Chu
2.) Candy
3.) Boss
4.) Korn
5.) Junebug

In no particular order. Is that about right?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Maryland
1.) Meep
2.) NEO
3.) PS
4.) Takeover
5.) Omni

Virginia
1.) Chu
2.) Candy
3.) Boss
4.) Korn
5.) Junebug

In no particular order. Is that about right?
This looks like a good crew battle.

Top Bottom