• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Epic] Izaw(Sheik) vs Haze(Marth) Best of 7 Money Match WITHOUT COMMENTARY

Izaw

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-f8314pGC8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hBG0B7ALHI (Without commentary)

Have you ever been Meleefied in Brawl?

Credit to the commentators Rapture and Punishment Divine for once again doing an incredible job on the commentary. Check out their Podcast called "Directional Influence": http://vvvgaming.podbean.com/category/directional-influence/

One set is going to be uploaded every week! All in crystal clear HD quality, with the most exciting and intense games featuring a lot of big players. And all the future matches will include a very entertaining source of commentary. There will be Tournament matches too so stay tuned. There will also be Project M and Melee matches at some points.

I want to give MAJOR credit to Akari_Underground, from Das Donkey Team for helping me with the HD recording and for all the epic textures made. Check out Das Donkey Team's website, there are some incredible textures to download. http://dasdonkeyteam.blogspot.com/search/label/Captain

This is the original Brawl.

Songs used:

Sub Focus - Rock it
Two Steps From Hell - To Glory
Bleach - B13a
SSBB - Tabuu Battle Theme
Dodge & Fuski - Come Again
Two Steps From Hell - Protectors Of The Earth

Enjoy and Subscribe for more :)!

GingaNinja

Smash Rookie
Sick moves Izaw, didn't know shiek could move like that. Commentary was the best I've ever heard too. All around great video. This is their only commentary video?

Izaw

Smash Ace
There is one more on my channel, I started this series so for now there's only 2 videos. There will be more though.

Lionman

Smash Champion
i suggest you to stop saying things like "Meleefied", seriously brawl is brawl and melee is melee, you can move really fast in brawl but melee will be faster, i watched the matches, good players but nothing special good brawl matches with commentary and a cool editing, thats all.

You should make this kind of vids for important tourneys, you should make the epic more epic and stop trying to make usual stuff epic because you will fail.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Ussual stuff, right , right
Well, youtube and this boards are full of noob matches so your stuff looks good just dont be too egocentric with the descriptions of your vids

I cant wait for the tourney matches and i cant wait form haze´s Falcon stuff

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
i suggest you to stop saying things like "Meleefied", seriously brawl is brawl and melee is melee, you can move really fast in brawl but melee will be faster, i watched the matches, good players but nothing special good brawl matches with commentary and a cool editing, thats all.

You should make this kind of vids for important tourneys, you should make the epic more epic and stop trying to make usual stuff epic because you will fail.
How about a compromise? "Project Meleefied" should suffice... except then people will actually think it's Project Melee. Jk. Really though, something needed to be said, and I for one can't think on a better word for it than "Meleefied... except "Anti-Brawled," but I still like Meleefied more.
That post seemed pretty critical of Izaw... Anyone can make the epic stuff more epic, but making the usual stuff epic should be the goal of every gamer. If anyone can do it, it's Izaw. Also, banana hammock.

Anyway... *subscribe* (wonders why I didn't do that earlier)

Lionman

Smash Champion
good posting there i liked your arguments but i still thinking Izaw should focus in important matches instead of wasting his time posting friendlies with commentary and those things

Izaw

Smash Ace
"Important matches". Its a game, remember that :p. And Tournaments matches will be up in a month/2 months (thats when there's actually tournaments going on).

leffen

Smash Champion
which will be videos of random melee player ****** izaw / haze with random... and magically ends up not getting posted...

nahhh I kiddd.

Good idea with the commentary n everything... though rapture and punishment divine are really bad commentators lol ( though they are great podcasters, not gonna say anything bad about that ;> ).

Also... stop saying meleefied. Just because ppl play like ******* and use suboptimal stuff doesnt mean it is anywhere close to melee where that stuff actually works :F

Cya in Finland lolz :>

lil T

Smash Journeyman
Great video quality i wish i can get my videos to look like that.
the fights were great(i thought it was Brawl+ for a sec) and the editing was pro
May i ask what do you use to recored and edit you videos?

Oh, I also subscribed.

Top Bottom