• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ENTER THE HARDBODY

how swagged up is this game right now?

• swag a thousand trillion!!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • swag on a zillion!!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • incalculable amounts of swag

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • enter the hardbody more like enter the swag

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • SWAG OUT!

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • wow! strapped with the swag!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'd be willing to lynch
Kat, and probably J or Nabe

I might be willing to compromise to Kuz, but I'd want to see some kind of case

I wouldn't lynch anyone else at this point.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
votecount 1.10
kuz (1) - circus
rockin (1) - kary
ranmaru (2) - j kuz
kary (1) - rockin
kataefi (2) - pjb bardull
bardull (2) - kataefi sworddancer. nabe
j (1) - hilt
nabe (1) - ranmaru
not voting (1) - soup

voting log
soup -> j -> none
pjb -> soup -> none -> kataefi
rockin -> sworddancer. -> kary
j -> circus -> ranmaru
ranmaru -> j -> rockin -> sworddancer. -> kuz -> nabe
circus -> kuz
sworddancer. -> j -> none -> ranmaru -> none -> bardull
nabe -> circus -> bardull
kuz -> j -> soup -> ranmaru
kataefi -> kuz -> sworddancer. -> ranmaru -> bardull
hilt -> bardull -> kataefi -> j
kary -> hilt -> rockin
bardull -> kuz -> ranmaru -> kataefi

d1 ends 3/15 11:59:59 pm est

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nabe, my point is that you seemed to have a problem with me, yet you proceed to move towards Bardull without really 'talking' with him at all, and without really trying to 'resolve' your problem with me. Also, your #449 seems like you are trying to have some sort of build up towards your Bardull vote. I don't see any genuine effort in evaluating Bardull's post.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
New page, re-posting this for everyone:

Will lynch: Nabe, Circus, Kuz, J
Compromise: PJB, Bardull, Rockin, Hilt
Will not lynch: Soup, Kat, Swords, Kary

Going to have a driving lesson today at 4:00 PM. I should be back withing a few hours from that time.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
OMG guys look at these new avatars. This picture is HUGE and it works as an avatar. Cool stuff.

vote: Circus

Would be willing to lynch:
J, Kuzi, Nabe (sorry bro, despite how chilled out you seem [which is townie, in a small way] your just too unreadable right now), Circus
Would be willing to compromise on:
BarDull (last minute save keeps him off my main scum list), Rockin, maybe PJB, maybe Kat?
Would not be willing to lynch:
everyone else by the sole process of elimination

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe, my point is that you seemed to have a problem with me, yet you proceed to move towards Bardull without really 'talking' with him at all, and without really trying to 'resolve' your problem with me. Also, your #449 seems like you are trying to have some sort of build up towards your Bardull vote. I don't see any genuine effort in evaluating Bardull's post.
Ran, as I said when I voted, that vote is only w.r.t. the number of votes (in other words, who do I want to go of the four people who had two votes each at the time I voted!). This is do with deadline.

It has nothing to do with justification, or with appearing to others as if my vote is justified by a single unelaborated-upon comment in 449. It has nothing to do with any evaluation of Bardull's post, because I haven't made any. Again, I said as much when I voted. It certainly has nothing to do with who I'll push post-read (time constraints being what they are) -- that player is likely Circus. If I thought that my single post about you that I explicitly labelled gut were something of actual consequence, I'd be talking about it, but there's nothing to 'resolve' in my perceiving your playstyle as different from the norm. Aside from Bard, no one else seems to agree, and even if everyone did, it's only evidence of you making a conscious effort to change the way you play.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I still think you're full of it Sword; using activity is one of the shoddiest methods for determining who is and who isn't scum. That's like me saying that Kary is scum right now because he has been inactive. What do?

Nabe, I am disappoint. While I find your approach funny and not something scum would do, I don't really know what to say about you jumping along with Kat/Sword when their biggest qualms with me were activity IIRC? I don't know how or why they think I'm scummy except for maybe the fact that I dislike both of their slots? (MFW I call them out on what Kat has been trying to call me out on.)

I still don't like Kat too much. Would like to see him go.

#HBC | Nabe

Nabe, I am disappoint. While I find your approach funny and not something scum would do, I don't really know what to say about you jumping along with Kat/Sword when their biggest qualms with me were activity IIRC? I don't know how or why they think I'm scummy except for maybe the fact that I dislike both of their slots? (MFW I call them out on what Kat has been trying to call me out on.)
It certainly has nothing to do with who I'll push post-read
I still don't like Kat too much. Would like to see him go.
Again: make a short summary paragraph. It's the day of deadline, and you need to cater to inactives if you're going to get any lynch.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
goddamnit is it deadline already

alright time to hyper-read

#HBC | ѕoup

Bardull I'm thinking about joining this wagon on you because it seems realistic and I think even if you're town, the scramble will prove to have some sort of scum on it.

Actually, while we're on that topic, opinion on everyone pushing you right now? Who should we be lynching instead of you?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Nabeninja.

I have no time for that right now, I have a mid term coming up in 45 min that I need to study up on.

#HBC | ѕoup

Sometime today not sure on specific time. I hate games like these.

#HBC | Nabe

OMG guys look at these new avatars. This picture is HUGE and it works as an avatar. Cool stuff.

vote: Circus

Would be willing to lynch:
J, Kuzi, Nabe (sorry bro, despite how chilled out you seem [which is townie, in a small way] your just too unreadable right now), Circus
Would be willing to compromise on:
BarDull (last minute save keeps him off my main scum list), Rockin, maybe PJB, maybe Kat?
Would not be willing to lynch:
everyone else by the sole process of elimination
At time of post: Bardull (3 votes) -- Kat, Swords, Nabe
Circus (0 votes)

This is really strange (sorry Bard and/or anyone who's ever hated J's style of play, hi Kuz) and I'd look at Swords if Bard flips scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

votecount 1.10
kuz (1) - circus
rockin (1) - kary
ranmaru (2) - j kuz
kary (1) - rockin
kataefi (2) - pjb bardull
bardull (2) - kataefi sworddancer. nabe
j (1) - hilt
nabe (1) - ranmaru
not voting (1) - soup
sigh.

The votes seem pretty damn split and I don't like this I can see this day either rolling on Kat or Bardull. It's kind of odd though because they happen to be pushing each other right now. This interaction doesn't feel like a bus nor a partner thing, and I don't see Kat's need to pull Bardull out of the wood-work as such just for the sake of distance. I would think Bardull would rather just try and play it off more, but instead of just letting it slide Bardull comes back with his own[/]i reasoning and votes him back. This is far too aggressive from both ends, and far too risky, to be scum and scum at each other. I don't think anyone has actually said what they think about this. Right now I have liked Kat but a sort of like that I get when I see Nabe. I think I understand him and I understand his intentions, I've been in a hydra with him before and I don't recall ever having a problem reading him.

****, I'm running out of time I will continue this later or I'm going to miss my ride home. I'm not finished with this topic, so don't ask me just yet.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok Nabe. Can you go into your Circus and Hilt scumpects? Also, can you vote Circus? I'd rather go that way since Swords is already voting him.

Unvote Vote: Circus

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup, can I see a list from you as well? You willing to wagon Circus with me?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
(Just noticed the last line of your previous post, I'm sure you'll get to me when you got the time)

Also keep in mind I should be heading out pretty soon for that driving lesson.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mod please prod J, Kary, and Rockin; anyone else that needs it too

#HBC | Nabe

Ok Nabe. Can you go into your Circus and Hilt scumpects? Also, can you vote Circus? I'd rather go that way since Swords is already voting him.

Unvote Vote: Circus
There are three votes on Bard, though. What's your read there?

@Bard, I just read your post, I feel better about you. I'd hammer on Kat, and I understand the PJB hate now, but I disagree on your point about Ran.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Null. I would only lynch him on compromise. Come aboard the Circus wagon. You said you would want to lynch 'em.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Yeah we should lynch Circus!

@Nabe: I'm honestly not okay with a BarDull lynch right now. I will be willing to lynch him if it comes to it but I don't like lynching for the sake of lynching. I know it's close to deadline but I honestly liked his aggressiveness. Sure it's last minute but supposedly he has had computer problems? Will give him a pass especially with last minute townie play.

Overall would much rather get rid of an inactive, or an inactive who seems scummy (like Circus!) so lets all ride that train. you force replace Kuzi and J

@MOD: Can you force replace Kuzi and J?

@BarDull: Again, I never said that I like them solely for being active. I like them for putting legit effort in, and their activity just plays a part in it. I'll go through all their posts, but I don't have time right now for that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Swords. I am wondering, why did you choose to go towards Circus instead of Nabe, since I was voting Nabe at the time?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok thanks Swords. Nabe, what exactly is your opinion of Swords? I see you mention a 'if Bardull flips scum, Swords is scum' clause. Can you substantiate that?

#HBC | Nabe

Ok thanks Swords. Nabe, what exactly is your opinion of Swords? I see you mention a 'if Bardull flips scum, Swords is scum' clause. Can you substantiate that?
What is with you?

What I said is, "If Bard flips scum, I'd look at Swords". And the reason is exactly what I already said in the post. He voted on a 0-vote wagon at deadline from a 3-vote wagon, then named three other players over Bard and called Bard a compromise. It's not a hard scum=>scum logical implication, more of an or-statement.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I thought you could have gone into more detail. Also, I really wanted your opinion of Sword's play in general. What do you think of it?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, I'll be heading out now. Driving lesson won't be too long.

I still am interested in lynching Nabe though so if people want that I'll be fine with switching when I get back.

JUST START WAGONING, PEOPLE!

Top Bottom