• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm thinking Snake vs MK is possibly not in Snake's favor. Idk, it depends on Snake camping optimally(don't say perfect), which may or may not be enough to sway the match in his favor. Yes! doesn't think Snake wins. It's optimal camping vs optimal rushdown.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm thinking Snake vs MK is possibly not in Snake's favor. Idk, it depends on Snake camping optimally(don't say perfect), which may or may not be enough to sway the match in his favor. Yes! doesn't think Snake wins. It's optimal camping vs optimal rushdown.
You guys both changed your minds that quickly?

Snake camping intelligently gives him the advantage.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
You guys both changed your minds that quickly?

Snake camping intelligently gives him the advantage.
Just saying it's possibility. I need to see Ally vs M2K ftw. Also GC controller boxes are hard to open. And I can't find my Brawl case that had Melee in it.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I also want to see dmbrandon face Ally. He's good at fighting Snake, it's his favorite matchup too.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Wow, holy crap. I really like the feel of my new Gamecube controller, I just wish I could find my copy of Melee to take it for a real test drive.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Mew2King will win because he's better. =/
We will see who's better this weekend. Hopefully the vids of Ally vs. Anther are released before hand for more hype.

M2K, have you faced DSF's Snake recently? Did you beat/**** him? You vs. Ally will probably be similar...

*coughexceptallysbettercough*

Anth0ny

Smash Master
We'll see when he plays real competition. ;)
*reads obligatory CANADA SUX post*

Okay I'm not gonna get into that. But Ally has faced Lain and Anther, the best of Michigan, and beat them convincigly. Canada placed very well at CH4, and none of them have been able to take a set off of Ally.

Saying Ally stands no chance against M2K is ignorant. It is clear that M2K is not the Isai of Brawl. He could be defeated. I guarantee that M2K vs. Ally will be a very entertaining match. No matter who wins, we're all winners because we will witness probably the highest level of Brawl being played of all time.

Good luck M2K. I don't want to say "you're gonna need it", but please don't go into this weekend cocky. Once you've experienced Ally, you'll know what I mean. Believe me.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
hmm your pulling the whole NY logic

Ninjalink has beaten m2k but NL along with all of NY can't beat bum

doesn't that put bum in the same position as ally?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Good luck, you're gonna need it.
I am, thankfully i'm in the process of reassessing the flaws in my playstyle and have a super ultra cool new controller to compliment it.

Oh, and there's literally a transgendered "woman" on the new season of The Real World. wtf

Inui

Banned via Warnings
*reads obligatory CANADA SUX post*

Okay I'm not gonna get into that. But Ally has faced Lain and Anther, the best of Michigan, and beat them convincigly. Canada placed very well at CH4, and none of them have been able to take a set off of Ally.

Saying Ally stands no chance against M2K is ignorant. It is clear that M2K is not the Isai of Brawl. He could be defeated. I guarantee that M2K vs. Ally will be a very entertaining match. No matter who wins, we're all winners because we will witness probably the highest level of Brawl being played of all time.

Good luck M2K. I don't want to say "you're gonna need it", but please don't go into this weekend cocky. Once you've experienced Ally, you'll know what I mean. Believe me.
None of those people even compare to Mew2King.

Everyone seems to be ignorant until they just play him.

I guarantee you that Ally will be shocked playing someone of Mew2King's skill for the first time.

I will bet $100 on Mew2King and I'll be at Cataclysm to collect the money from that bet. You want to do it?

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
None of those people even compare to Mew2King.

Everyone seems to be ignorant until they just play him.

I guarantee you that Ally will be shocked playing someone of Mew2King's skill for the first time.

I will bet $100 on Mew2King and I'll be at Cataclysm to collect the money from that bet. You want to do it?
Nice Inui lol, too true

Anth0ny

Smash Master
loooooooooooool hell no. never did I say anything like "WTF M2K SUCKS ALLYS GON RAEP". All I was saying is that you guys are underestimating him. He is by far Canada's best player and I guarantee that he will provide a challenge for M2K. Will he win? Maybe, maybe not. But it will be entertaining.

Also, I'm not even going to this unfortunately...I'll be at home hopefully watching the live stream :laugh:

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
loooooooooooool hell no. never did I say anything like "WTF M2K SUCKS ALLYS GON RAEP". All I was saying is that you guys are underestimating him. He is by far Canada's best player and I guarantee that he will provide a challenge for M2K. Will he win? Maybe, maybe not. But it will be entertaining.

Also, I'm not even going to this unfortunately...I'll be at home hopefully watching the live stream :laugh:
If we say m2k will win 100%, we are not underestimating Ally.

If we say m2k will get a 3 stock, then we might be underestimating Ally.

ROCKER09

Smash Cadet
I agree that this is probably the first time that Ally is playing someone at that skill level, but i guarantee that Ally will not go down without a fight and this is going to be one amazing match.

Top Bottom